Veteran Hollywood actor Richard Gere has once again become a father at the age of 69 after his wife Alejandra Silva gave birth to a boy here a few days back.
The "Pretty Woman" actor married Spanish publicist Alejandra Silva in April 2018. From his earlier marriage with actress Carey Lowell, he has an 18-year-old boy. The couple began dating in 2014 and quietly Wednesday in a civil ceremony in April 2018, celebrating their nuptials with friends and family in NY that May.
"They've managed to keep it hidden from the press but all their friends know", the friend added.
Joe Root's retort was natural, organic and rather wonderful
Speaking after the day's play, Root was keen to move on from the incident but conceded Gabriel might regret his actions. Footage from the match caught the Englishman telling Gabriel: "Don't use it as an insult".
"I am recently divorced. I'm living the type of life you see in the movies, truly".
Despite the initial reluctance, the couple were said to be "extraordinarily happy" and "so comfortable with each other, have fun together and are looking forward to their future together", following their nuptials, a source told PEOPLE.
This is the first child for the couple but they both have children from previous relationships. A few years ago, she told Hola!, "Our karma was attracted the moment we saw each other". In the photo, which has since been removed from Instagram, the Hollywood couple can be seen taking blessings from the Dalai Lama.
- Gary Neville praises PSG performance and rates Man Utd's chance of progressing
- Michelle Obama's Grammys Text Message Chat With Her Mom Is The Sweetest
- OPEC cuts 2019 oil demand forecast on global slowdown
- Dua Lipa very subtly calls out Grammy President in her acceptance speech
- Bill Cosby is having an 'amazing' time in prison
- Scientists Warn That Some Insects Could Be Extinct Within 100 Years
- Game Of Thrones Cat Ser Pounce Has Been Brutally Killed Off
- Justine Skye calls Sheck Wes her "abuser", accuses him of stalking
- Chris Grayling incompetence over scrapped ferries contract is ‘off the scale’
- Compare Mercedes' new W10 and last year's vehicle