Nintendo has confirmed it will include details on the upcoming Fire Emblem: Three Houses, now in development for Nintendo Switch.
Will 13 be lucky for Nintendo fans? Fire Emblem: Three Houses was specifically mentioned and will have new details revealed during the Direct.
The Nintendo Direct for February 2019 was correctly predicted as happening on February 13 by ResetEra user king zell last week.
Donald Trump open to China trade deadline extension
China's foreign ministry struck a confident tone yesterday as a junior delegation of American negotiators arrived in Beijing. The operation was conducted to demonstrate that the U.S.
The other games rumoured to be featuring are the much speculated on, but never announced, Super Mario Maker 2 and a new 2D Zelda.
Nintendo said to also expect additional information on its upcoming Switch titles.
But it's unclear whether these games will get revealed in the rumoured February 2019 Nintendo Direct or a later one. A new Pokemon game is also supposedly on track for 2019. Fire Emblem is now slated for a spring 2019 release, so hopefully we'll get a proper release date. It will be the first Nintendo Switch Fire Emblem mainline game, so we can't wait to see what it has to offer. A few surprise announcements would also certainly be welcome!
- Next OnePlus smartphone to bring 5G, optimisation for PUBG-like games
- £1k iPhone 2019 Still Won't Have A Fast Charger, It Seems
- Apple to announce a new subscription-focused service on March 25th
- Savage Released on Bond After ICE Arrest
- Scott Morrison reopens Christmas Island detention centre
- Can Solskjaer inspire Manchester United to another Champions League comeback?
- Calgary Flames player's teeth fly out during game
- Toronto Maple Leafs linked with Hurricanes’ Micheal Ferland
- GO Snapshot feature coming to Pokemon Go soon
- Medivac bill passes in the House of Representatives and Senate