Nintendo has confirmed it will include details on the upcoming Fire Emblem: Three Houses, now in development for Nintendo Switch.
Will 13 be lucky for Nintendo fans? Fire Emblem: Three Houses was specifically mentioned and will have new details revealed during the Direct.
The Nintendo Direct for February 2019 was correctly predicted as happening on February 13 by ResetEra user king zell last week.
Scott Morrison reopens Christmas Island detention centre
The legislation will now go to the Governor-General for royal assent to become law, but the timeframe for this remains unclear. Under the new laws, the home affairs minister will have 72 hours to make a decision on whether to agree to a medical transfer.
The other games rumoured to be featuring are the much speculated on, but never announced, Super Mario Maker 2 and a new 2D Zelda.
Nintendo said to also expect additional information on its upcoming Switch titles.
But it's unclear whether these games will get revealed in the rumoured February 2019 Nintendo Direct or a later one. A new Pokemon game is also supposedly on track for 2019. Fire Emblem is now slated for a spring 2019 release, so hopefully we'll get a proper release date. It will be the first Nintendo Switch Fire Emblem mainline game, so we can't wait to see what it has to offer. A few surprise announcements would also certainly be welcome!
- Taylor Swift & Joe Alwyn Hold Hands After BAFTAs 2019!
- McConnell: Yes, We'll Be Voting on the Green New Deal
- You Can Buy Google Fi SIM Cards at Best Buy Now
- Next OnePlus smartphone to bring 5G, optimisation for PUBG-like games
- Police say detective killed by friendly fire
- Gigi Buffon On Win Over United: We Made It Seem Easy
- Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e full specs allegedly revealed
- IPhone Sales in China Plunged 20 Percent Last Quarter: IDC
- Savage Released on Bond After ICE Arrest
- Dog drama dominates Westminster with ineligibility, boos for top pooch