Not only do we expect carriers to roll out the next generation of high-speed mobile networks, we also anticipate a crop of new 5G phones that will work on said networks.
OnePlus has been teasing its first 5G smartphone for quite some time.
We're now less than two weeks away from MWC 2019, and almost all major smartphone makers will make their presence felt.
Michael Jordan: Six championships harder than streaks
All joking aside, Jordan lauded the players for their accomplishments and said it shows how much talent the National Basketball Association has.
OnePlus says that MWC visitors will be invited to "communicate with [their] community over a 5G network", though it's not clear what that entails. No, the company isn't launching the OnePlus 7 or the OnePlus 7T. Furthermore, the company mentions that those attending to the event will be able to get a taste of 5G gaming Experience through one of its latest "OnePlus Prototype with 5G". To recollect, OnePlus CEO Pete Lau announced the coming of a 5G phone at Qualcomm Snapdragon summit where the chip maker launched the Snapdragon 855 SoC which is going to power most flagships this year including the most anticipated Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10+.
The fact that the product to be demonstrated at MWC has been described as a prototype also indicates that we might not be able to determine much about OnePlus's actual plans for a product rollout, including specifications, camera capabilities, and physical design.
This year and 2020 promise to be big years for 5G.
- All schools closed in Ottawa on Wednesday
- Thousands evacuated after New Zealand wildfire
- Medivac bill passes in the House of Representatives and Senate
- Seven mumps cases confirmed at Houston ICE detention facility
- Taylor Swift & Joe Alwyn Hold Hands After BAFTAs 2019!
- Donald Trump open to China trade deadline extension
- Teenager with anti-vax mum gets vaccinated on his 18th birthday
- Can Solskjaer inspire Manchester United to another Champions League comeback?
- Gigi Buffon On Win Over United: We Made It Seem Easy
- Rich the Kid and Usher involved in armed robbery at recording studio