Just because you're a former first lady doesn't mean you're a "real" celebrity - at least, not in your mom's eyes.
Michelle took to Instagram on Tuesday to share a amusing text exchange between herself and her mother, Marian Shields Robinson, following her GRAMMY appearance.
It appears Michelle Obama received a reality check from her mom following her appearance at the Grammys. Ms Obama delivered a message on women empowerment alongside Lady Gaga, Jennifer Lopez, Alicia Keys and Jada Pinkett-Smith, delighting the audience.
Mother and daughter then quibbled over whether Obama had told her she would be on.
Elon Musk Says 'Dog Mode' Is Coming to Tesla Cars This Week
For now, we'll have to wait for their announcements to know what Musk and Tesla are planning for this new SUV. After seeing the tweet, Musk replied "Tesla Sentry Mode coming soon for all cars with Enhanced Autopilot".
Michelle ended the conversation by telling her mom, "And I Am A real star... by the way..." to which Marian simply replied, "Yeah".
"I thought I told you", Michelle answered.
"I told you I was going to be on it", Michelle Obama wrote. "This is the best Insta post I've seen in months", said another."Moms humble you with a quickness", a third laughed.
"Did you meet any of the real stars or did you run right after you were done", asked Robinson, who wrote that she only knew to watch because someone named Gracie had let her know.
- OPEC cuts 2019 oil demand forecast on global slowdown
- Bill Cosby is having an 'amazing' time in prison
- Australia's refusal forced Pakistan to play ODIs in UAE
- 'The Division 2' Is Getting an Open Beta
- Chris Grayling incompetence over scrapped ferries contract is ‘off the scale’
- An airline is suing a passenger that missed his flight
- Chrome Gets A Handful of Official Themes
- Cardi B deactivates Instagram after Grammys win
- Borussia Dortmund's flight to London delayed because Jadon Sancho forgot passport
- May to MPs: We need to hold our nerve on Brexit talks