Just because you're a former first lady doesn't mean you're a "real" celebrity - at least, not in your mom's eyes.
Michelle took to Instagram on Tuesday to share a amusing text exchange between herself and her mother, Marian Shields Robinson, following her GRAMMY appearance.
It appears Michelle Obama received a reality check from her mom following her appearance at the Grammys. Ms Obama delivered a message on women empowerment alongside Lady Gaga, Jennifer Lopez, Alicia Keys and Jada Pinkett-Smith, delighting the audience.
Mother and daughter then quibbled over whether Obama had told her she would be on.
Chris Grayling incompetence over scrapped ferries contract is ‘off the scale’
The department insisted on conditions in Seaborne's contract requiring it to meet milestones in its preparations by specific dates.
Michelle ended the conversation by telling her mom, "And I Am A real star... by the way..." to which Marian simply replied, "Yeah".
"I thought I told you", Michelle answered.
"I told you I was going to be on it", Michelle Obama wrote. "This is the best Insta post I've seen in months", said another."Moms humble you with a quickness", a third laughed.
"Did you meet any of the real stars or did you run right after you were done", asked Robinson, who wrote that she only knew to watch because someone named Gracie had let her know.
- Borussia Dortmund's flight to London delayed because Jadon Sancho forgot passport
- Mickelson comes out on top at Pebble Beach
- Allegiant Announces New Nonstop Flight From XNA To Nashville
- OPEC cuts 2019 oil demand forecast on global slowdown
- Kamala Harris Has Smoked Weed And Wants To Legalize It
- Bill Cosby is having an 'amazing' time in prison
- Scientists Warn That Some Insects Could Be Extinct Within 100 Years
- Retail inflation softens to 19-month low of 2.05% in January
- I can't do anything about struggling Sanchez, admits Solskjaer
- 'The Division 2' Is Getting an Open Beta