Although the scoreline suggests an easy win for Mauricio Pochettino's men, who are in third place in the Premier League, five points behind Manchester City and Liverpool, Leicester looked unsafe and had 20 shots at goal.
Despite doing enough to secure an important three points, Tottenham did very little to impress Schmeichel, who was heavily critical of their display.
We won the game thanks to our spirit and character.
"They didn't create chances".
'I think we need to improve the team performance.
With Harry Kane and Dele Alli still out injured and no new signings made in January, Pochettino thinks his players deserve huge credit for a run of form that has kept them within five points of first place. Now we need to deal with a few more games and then, hopefully, the squad will be full again until the end [of the season]. He usually shoots strong and he can go everywhere.
Retail inflation softens to 19-month low of 2.05% in January
Consumer-price growth reached 2.05 percent in January, well below the Reserve Bank of India's medium term target of 4 percent. Mining sector output contracted by 1 per cent in December as against 1.2 per cent growth in December 2017, the data showed.
Lloris also warned Spurs must produce a better performance against Dortmund after Leicester had twenty shots on goal.
Leicester were awarded a penalty in the second half, which Jamie Vardy missed, when midfielder James Maddison appeared to be fouled by Spurs defender Jan Verthongen.
Lloris had to make a number of saves, including denying Jamie Vardy from the spot on the hour mark with the score only 1-0.
"It is so hard to understand why, when we had one week clear to play this game and to schedule it on a different day, and only I am explaining my feelings and how hard it is to prepare a game when you only have today and then you're going to need to play".
"He was ready to come on the pitch and I gave him the opportunity to take the penalty", the Frenchman said. We have had a lot of opportunities, not just the penalty. It was a good moment for me and the team because at that moment if we conceded a goal the game would have changed completely. "I said to him if he felt OK he can take the penalty, but it's not just the penalty that cost us".
- Medivac bill passes in the House of Representatives and Senate
- Mark Clattenburg argues Ashley Young’s challenge on Angel Di Maria was acceptable
- Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e full specs allegedly revealed
- Borussia Dortmund's flight to London delayed because Jadon Sancho forgot passport
- Nintendo Direct Set For February 13, 2019
- North and South Korea Want to Host the 2032 Olympics Together
- GO Snapshot feature coming to Pokemon Go soon
- Akshay Kumar teases Kesari sneak peek
- £1k iPhone 2019 Still Won't Have A Fast Charger, It Seems
- I can't do anything about struggling Sanchez, admits Solskjaer