According to a post on the G Suite Updates blog, that's all about to change, with an expanded menu that adds reply and forward options, plus the ability to mark messages as unread, move them, and add labels. Well, this is changing with the latest Gmail update.
The update means that it is now possible to perform more actions directly from the inbox.
Users can now right-click (or long-press on a touchscreen) to move email between tabs, archive, mark as unread, and delete email.
Note that the option to "find emails with this subject" will only be available if you have conversation mode turned off. Access that via the Gear icon () Settings Conversation view.
Multiple emails can be opened in multiple windows at the same time, too.
North and South Korea Want to Host the 2032 Olympics Together
North Korea remains the No. 1 immediate threat to American forces in the Indo-Pacific Command area of operations, said Adm. Last week, Trump said he would hold his second meeting with Kim in the Vietnamese capital Hanoi on Feburary 27 and 28.
With this week's update, Gmail is adding a lot more options to the context menu, meaning you no longer need to use the top options menu.
Windows users can click on menu key.
Now, Google is currently rolling out more features for the new Gmail.
Now rolling out to Gmail and G Suite users, an update to Gmail is expanding the menu you see when you right-click your mouse. Still, it could take up to fifteen days for it to be added to your interface. The gradual rollout yesterday (February 11) for companies that have the "rapid release" selected in their upgrade options, while scheduled release domains rollout will start on February 22.
- Toronto Maple Leafs linked with Hurricanes’ Micheal Ferland
- £1k iPhone 2019 Still Won't Have A Fast Charger, It Seems
- Teenager with anti-vax mum gets vaccinated on his 18th birthday
- Nintendo Direct Set For February 13, 2019
- Calgary Flames player's teeth fly out during game
- Sony Explains Why PlayStation Is Skipping E3
- Another black panther spotted in Laikipia
- Dog drama dominates Westminster with ineligibility, boos for top pooch
- Jail nurse accused of poisoning husband reportedly wanted to marry inmate
- Savage Released on Bond After ICE Arrest