According to a post on the G Suite Updates blog, that's all about to change, with an expanded menu that adds reply and forward options, plus the ability to mark messages as unread, move them, and add labels. Well, this is changing with the latest Gmail update.
The update means that it is now possible to perform more actions directly from the inbox.
Users can now right-click (or long-press on a touchscreen) to move email between tabs, archive, mark as unread, and delete email.
Note that the option to "find emails with this subject" will only be available if you have conversation mode turned off. Access that via the Gear icon () Settings Conversation view.
Multiple emails can be opened in multiple windows at the same time, too.
Nissan cuts outlook and books Ghosn charges
The amount of salary expense for Ghosn reflects what the company sees as compensation that was promised, but not yet paid. Nissan, which is nearly 60 percent bigger than Renault by sales, remains junior in their shareholding structure.
With this week's update, Gmail is adding a lot more options to the context menu, meaning you no longer need to use the top options menu.
Windows users can click on menu key.
Now, Google is currently rolling out more features for the new Gmail.
Now rolling out to Gmail and G Suite users, an update to Gmail is expanding the menu you see when you right-click your mouse. Still, it could take up to fifteen days for it to be added to your interface. The gradual rollout yesterday (February 11) for companies that have the "rapid release" selected in their upgrade options, while scheduled release domains rollout will start on February 22.
- Next OnePlus smartphone to bring 5G, optimisation for PUBG-like games
- Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e full specs allegedly revealed
- Gigi Buffon On Win Over United: We Made It Seem Easy
- £1k iPhone 2019 Still Won't Have A Fast Charger, It Seems
- Savage Released on Bond After ICE Arrest
- Dog drama dominates Westminster with ineligibility, boos for top pooch
- Can Solskjaer inspire Manchester United to another Champions League comeback?
- North and South Korea Want to Host the 2032 Olympics Together
- Rich the Kid and Usher involved in armed robbery at recording studio
- Teenager with anti-vax mum gets vaccinated on his 18th birthday