Dortmund have arrived in England and will train at Wembley on Tuesday before the first leg of the last-16 tie. To do so, he had to quickly return home, pick up his passport and get back to the airport.
Spurs scraped through the group stage after finishing level on points with third-placed Inter Milan, progressing due to a better head-to-head record against the Italian side.
Instead, injury to Harry Kane left Mauricio Pochettino short of options and Llorente was retained to provide much needed depth and experience to a shallow and inexperienced front line in north London.
Australia's refusal forced Pakistan to play ODIs in UAE
Pakistan have been eager to revive worldwide cricket at home, suspended since attacks on the Sri Lankan team bus in 2009. Mani said that there is no point engaging with India on the matter till the general elections .
Speaking about Rose in his pre-match press conference, Pochettino said: "For tomorrow it's impossible to start from the beginning".
'I really believe we can win every game we play, but we know this competition is so tough. With all respect to the team we're playing, we always believe we can beat anyone'.
Tottenham say Rose is still being treated for a wound on his shin and will only be on the bench if he is available at all, meaning a possible start for Jan Vertonghen on the left against their German opponents.
However, Spurs are also sweating over the fitness of Eric Dier and Erik Lamela after both players missed the 3-1 victory over Leicester.
- Michelle Obama's Grammys Text Message Chat With Her Mom Is The Sweetest
- Email Provider's Servers Wiped in 'Catastrophic' Hack
- Chris Grayling incompetence over scrapped ferries contract is ‘off the scale’
- Allegiant Announces New Nonstop Flight From XNA To Nashville
- Scientists Warn That Some Insects Could Be Extinct Within 100 Years
- ‘Frozen 2’ Teaser: Disney Unveils First Look At Sequel
- Gary Neville praises PSG performance and rates Man Utd's chance of progressing
- UK Pitches 'Global Britain' by Flexing Military Muscle: Defense Minister
- Skopje notifies United Nations of name change
- May to MPs: We need to hold our nerve on Brexit talks