Lloyds first said it was not aware of any issues, but has now confirmed some customers are having trouble accessing online banking.
We are now aware that some customers may be experiencing intermittent issues when trying to access their online banking service this morning.
A Lloyds Banking Group spokesman said: "We are now aware that some customers may be experiencing intermittent issues when trying to access their online banking service".
Lloyds Bank customers have been unable to pay bills, view statements and set up standing orders due to the technical issues with its online service.
Customers started complaining on social media on Sunday evening, with one user posting concerns about access to online banking services from 5pm.
OPEC cuts 2019 oil demand forecast on global slowdown
Brent crude futures have risen 20 percent in 2019 to around $63 a barrel, but most of that increase took place in early January. Gulf Coast imports, but they have been falling in recent years due to the collapsing Venezuelan oil production.
'We are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible, and apologise for any inconvenience caused'.
Paul Barton tried to get the bank's attention with the message: 'I am going to troll you Lloyds Bank until you listen. "My internet is fine but I can not access my bank on any device", the user said. I need to check my balance and other things'. Apologies are pretty useless to those trying to sort payments'.
The latest outage follows a string of high profile banking IT failures.
The glitch came a day after some Barclays customers were left struggling to log in to their accounts when the bank's online, mobile and telephone systems crashed.
- Bill Cosby is having an 'amazing' time in prison
- Chris Grayling incompetence over scrapped ferries contract is ‘off the scale’
- Michelle Obama's Grammys Text Message Chat With Her Mom Is The Sweetest
- Borussia Dortmund's flight to London delayed because Jadon Sancho forgot passport
- May to MPs: We need to hold our nerve on Brexit talks
- Mickelson comes out on top at Pebble Beach
- Retail inflation softens to 19-month low of 2.05% in January
- Allegiant Announces New Nonstop Flight From XNA To Nashville
- PSG serve Solskjaer a stark lesson
- Frozen 2 trailer drops and things look unsafe for Elsa and Anna