After getting all that Grammy shine as the first solo female artist to win best rap album, Cardi B has gone Instagram MIA. While the tweet was swiftly deleted, Minaj's fans flooded the network's social media accounts in support of the rapper.
Cardi B has deleted her Instagram account after her history-making Grammys win turned her into a target for trolls on Monday. (She wasn't nominated for any awards this year, nor did she attend Sunday's ceremony).
With 15 seconds left though, it abruptly cuts to Cardi's face while she's in excruciating pain, trying to push out Kulture while family and a team of doctors surround her. "Motherfuckers love me, bro". "I locked myself in the studio for 3 months.Didn't go to sleep in my bed sometimes for four days, pregnant. while everybody was harassing me like 'You can't do it'".
Medivac bill passes in the House of Representatives and Senate
The changes make it easier for doctors to facilitate medical evacuations for sick asylum seekers on Manus Island and Nauru . It's unclear whether crossbenchers will agree, or if their refusal will kill off the bill.
Minaj dropped the microphone on Twitter, saying: "Young Money will no longer be apart of the BET Experience or award show". That person? The late Tom Petty, who passed away in 2017 after an accidental overdose. Every chart that there was, my album was top 10. "I remember past year when I didn't win for "Bodak Yellow" and everybody was like, 'Cardi got snubbed, '" she said.
Minaj's last album, 2018's Queen, was recently certified platinum by the Recording Institute of America, signifying sales and streams of more than one million, her fourth consecutive album to reach that benchmark. After Cardi, 26, announced their split on December 5, 2018, the Grammys marked their first red carpet appearance as a united front, tongue kissing and all - you can witness it below. For all we know, Tom Petty came back from the dead with the sole intention of gifting a enormous bunch of flowers to the rap queen.
He appeared on-stage with a banner of read and white roses, which spelled out: "Take me back Cardi".
- Calgary Flames player's teeth fly out during game
- Mickelson comes out on top at Pebble Beach
- Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e full specs allegedly revealed
- Nintendo Direct Set For February 13, 2019
- Allegiant Announces New Nonstop Flight From XNA To Nashville
- £1k iPhone 2019 Still Won't Have A Fast Charger, It Seems
- Retail inflation softens to 19-month low of 2.05% in January
- Lloris warns Spurs they must up their game against Dortmund
- Borussia Dortmund's flight to London delayed because Jadon Sancho forgot passport
- 'The Division 2' Is Getting an Open Beta