Lindholm was untouched at the doorstep when he got the puck and quickly snapped the shot into the cage. His colleague Bo Horvat has added 18 goals and 24 assists, playing all 55 games thus far, while the winger Brock Boeser has scored 18 goals and 19 assists in 42 apps.
Getting on the scorer's sheet by taking a pretty pass from Calgary Flames defenceman Noah Hanifin and finishing it off with a blistering one-timer in the second period of his team's game against the Vancouver Canucks on Saturday night was - maybe - just a little bit sweeter, though.
The Canucks and Flames traded goals throughout, starting with a Vancouver score just 44 seconds in. Calgary's last four games on the road had exactly seven goals in the total, while the Flames have scored at least three goals in four of their last five outings.
IPhone Sales in China Plunged 20 Percent Last Quarter: IDC
Huawei shored up its lead after unit shipments soared 23.3 per cent, leading all major brands, according to IDC. The US-based company's revenue from the iPhone slid 15 percent in the October to December period.
Again the Flames drew even when Sam Bennett scored 37 seconds later to make it a 2-2 game.
Calgary, which left the building lamenting a wasted four-minute power play midway through the third period, has lost all three games that have gone to a shootout this season. Jacob Markstrom has given up 116 goals on 1,281 shots faced and Thatcher Demko has allowed three goals on 39 shots. The Flames are topping the Western Conference with 73 points, while the Canucks are tied with the St. Louis Blues at the 8 spot with 55 points. The Canucks went on to win 4-3. The Vancouver Canucks have allowed three or more goals in seven of their last 11 games. The over is 13-3 in Flames last 16 overall. Pacific and 1-4 in their last 5 overall.
- Rich the Kid and Usher involved in armed robbery at recording studio
- Donald Trump open to China trade deadline extension
- US Navy warships sail in South China Sea near contested manmade island
- Michael Jordan: Six championships harder than streaks
- Dog drama dominates Westminster with ineligibility, boos for top pooch
- North and South Korea Want to Host the 2032 Olympics Together
- Scott Morrison reopens Christmas Island detention centre
- Toronto Maple Leafs linked with Hurricanes’ Micheal Ferland
- Another black panther spotted in Laikipia
- Nissan cuts outlook and books Ghosn charges