Lindholm was untouched at the doorstep when he got the puck and quickly snapped the shot into the cage. His colleague Bo Horvat has added 18 goals and 24 assists, playing all 55 games thus far, while the winger Brock Boeser has scored 18 goals and 19 assists in 42 apps.
Getting on the scorer's sheet by taking a pretty pass from Calgary Flames defenceman Noah Hanifin and finishing it off with a blistering one-timer in the second period of his team's game against the Vancouver Canucks on Saturday night was - maybe - just a little bit sweeter, though.
The Canucks and Flames traded goals throughout, starting with a Vancouver score just 44 seconds in. Calgary's last four games on the road had exactly seven goals in the total, while the Flames have scored at least three goals in four of their last five outings.
Savage Released on Bond After ICE Arrest
Abraham-Joseph was taken into ICE custody as he is unlawfully present in the US and also a convicted felon". Abraham-Joseph's lawyers said Tuesday that he asked them to send a message to his supporters.
Again the Flames drew even when Sam Bennett scored 37 seconds later to make it a 2-2 game.
Calgary, which left the building lamenting a wasted four-minute power play midway through the third period, has lost all three games that have gone to a shootout this season. Jacob Markstrom has given up 116 goals on 1,281 shots faced and Thatcher Demko has allowed three goals on 39 shots. The Flames are topping the Western Conference with 73 points, while the Canucks are tied with the St. Louis Blues at the 8 spot with 55 points. The Canucks went on to win 4-3. The Vancouver Canucks have allowed three or more goals in seven of their last 11 games. The over is 13-3 in Flames last 16 overall. Pacific and 1-4 in their last 5 overall.
- US Navy warships sail in South China Sea near contested manmade island
- Next OnePlus smartphone to bring 5G, optimisation for PUBG-like games
- New York Gov. Cuomo to urge Trump to rethink tax changes
- All schools closed in Ottawa on Wednesday
- Rich the Kid and Usher involved in armed robbery at recording studio
- Scott Morrison reopens Christmas Island detention centre
- Nissan cuts outlook and books Ghosn charges
- McConnell: Yes, We'll Be Voting on the Green New Deal
- Medivac bill passes in the House of Representatives and Senate
- North and South Korea Want to Host the 2032 Olympics Together