Borussia Dortmund are nearly certainly going to be without captain Marco Reus when they return to Champions League action on Wednesday.
In the end 70 minutes of dominant football wasn't enough, the poor 20 minutes was enough for Hoffenheim to capitalize on Dortmunds errors to get a draw.
Dortmund remains atop the Bundesliga table with 50 points despite Saturday's stunning collapse but could see its lead over second-placed Bayern Munich shrink to five points if the six-time defending champions defeat Schalke. He describes Dortmund team-mates like Reus, Mario Goetze and Belgium midfielder Axel Witsel as "role models" who help him "improve every day".
But those fears seemed misguided with Sancho sparkling, particularly in the first half.
Although he missed the knockout stages due to first team commitments, Sancho was part of the England under-17 squad which won the 2017 World Cup - while, earlier that year, their U20s side were also crowned world champions.
Sancho was denied a second by Oliver Baumann but Goetze prodded home the rebound before the break.
Nintendo Direct Set For February 13, 2019
The other games rumoured to be featuring are the much speculated on, but never announced, Super Mario Maker 2 and a new 2D Zelda. The Nintendo Direct for February 2019 was correctly predicted as happening on February 13 by ResetEra user king zell last week.
Elsewhere, runner up Borussia Monchengladbach suffered a setback as Hertha Berlin snatched a 3-0 away victory on the goals from Salomon Kalou, Ondrej Duda and Davie Selke.
Sancho struck the post before Ishak Belfodil scored for the visitors in the 75th. Their efforts were rewarded eight minutes later as Pavel Kaderabek headed home Dennis Geiger's cross into the box. In addition, he also scored against Bayer Leverkusen last season.
"When you lead 3-0 at home it shouldn't happen". The south London-born forward has netted seven goals this season, creating 12 more, in all competitions and has forged a potent partnership with Germany star Marco Reus for Dortmund.
English winger Jadon Sancho opened the scoring in the 32nd minute when he fired a shot that got past goalkeeper Oliver Baumann and went into the far bottom corner.
Serge Gnabry sealed Bayern's win before the hour-mark after Lewandowski inadvertently set him up with a bicycle kick.
- Apple to announce a new subscription-focused service on March 25th
- Gmail gets a new right-click menu
- Next OnePlus smartphone to bring 5G, optimisation for PUBG-like games
- Teenager with anti-vax mum gets vaccinated on his 18th birthday
- Savage Released on Bond After ICE Arrest
- GO Snapshot feature coming to Pokemon Go soon
- I can't do anything about struggling Sanchez, admits Solskjaer
- North and South Korea Want to Host the 2032 Olympics Together
- Jail nurse accused of poisoning husband reportedly wanted to marry inmate
- £1k iPhone 2019 Still Won't Have A Fast Charger, It Seems