Bebe Rexha brought a valentine vibe to the 2019 Grammy Awards red carpet. Now, if we're all looking at the same person, does she look too "big" to wear a designer brand? On the red carpet, however, Rexha wore a red tulle gown with a plunging neckline by Monsoori and looked so good in it.
"I was like, 'This is wonderful, '" she said, sharing the fact she hopes her experience inspires women to be proud of the way they look. The singer took to social media to address the styling controversy. "He won Vogue Arabia's No. 1 designer", Rexha gushed.
"I'm okay, I don't get angry at people", she said. "Joking with Variety, Rexha shared the perks of rocking a big dress: "[It's] puffy so I can eat whatever I want".
OPEC cuts 2019 oil demand forecast on global slowdown
Brent crude futures have risen 20 percent in 2019 to around $63 a barrel, but most of that increase took place in early January. Gulf Coast imports, but they have been falling in recent years due to the collapsing Venezuelan oil production.
"They said I was too big or fat", she said. "I got Jeremy Scott, Moschini and Christian Siriano and Karl Lagerfeld hit me up and I was like, 'This is wonderful.'" Prior to the big night, Rexha told Variety at the Women in Harmony event that she had two dresses for the big occasion ready to go. "But don't say you can't dress someone that isn't a runway size", Rexha captioned the Instagram video in late January.
Fans and fellow celebrities applauded Bebe Rexha for calling out designers who made it seem as though women who are not a size 0 aren't considered lovely. "And a lot of times, artists will go and talk to designers and they'll make them custom dresses to walk the red carpet", the 29-year-old began.
Rexha told E! on the red carpet, "I just did the video because I was really heartbroken and it bummed me out..." However, a little after receiving her nominations, she we shocked to discover that many designers did not want to dress her. "I just want to wear people and work with people who love me for me".
- Lloris warns Spurs they must up their game against Dortmund
- Huge Crowd Awaits Atiku, Obi For PDP Presidential Campaign In Lagos
- Bill Cosby is having an 'amazing' time in prison
- Game Of Thrones Cat Ser Pounce Has Been Brutally Killed Off
- May to MPs: We need to hold our nerve on Brexit talks
- Allegiant Announces New Nonstop Flight From XNA To Nashville
- Jeremy Lin to Sign With Raptors After Buyout With Hawks Complete
- PSG serve Solskjaer a stark lesson
- Michelle Obama's Grammys Text Message Chat With Her Mom Is The Sweetest
- UK Pitches 'Global Britain' by Flexing Military Muscle: Defense Minister