The AirPods wireless charging case, however, is much less of a headache.
There's a suggestion that the AirPower wireless charging pad is set to arrive this year, too, but we won't hold our breath for it ever appearing from Apple's R&D labs at this point. After all, there are plenty of original AirPods owners who'd like the ability to charge their earbuds up wirelessly - even if they weren't doing so on an official Apple wireless charger. So if you've been waiting for the new iPad & iPad Mini, new iPod, and second-gen AirPods, you'll probably need to wait a little longer.
Medivac bill passes in the House of Representatives and Senate
The changes make it easier for doctors to facilitate medical evacuations for sick asylum seekers on Manus Island and Nauru . It's unclear whether crossbenchers will agree, or if their refusal will kill off the bill.
Speculation has been building for several months now that Apple will release a new version of the smallest iPad in its tablet lineup. In addition to bundling the wireless case and the earbuds, Apple is expected to offer the wireless case on its own for existing owners to buy separately.
Heart rate monitoring has been mentioned as one possibility, potentially offering an alternative to the Apple Watch for iPhone users wanting to track their pulse while exercising.
While the look and feel of the new Apple AirPods 2 won't be very different from the AirPods, Apple is likely to be making some other changes within the gadget. The colors in which the new products will be launched are the same White and Black. The new AirPods are thought to cost $40 more than the old ones, meaning $200.
- GO Snapshot feature coming to Pokemon Go soon
- Another black panther spotted in Laikipia
- McConnell: Yes, We'll Be Voting on the Green New Deal
- Dog drama dominates Westminster with ineligibility, boos for top pooch
- Teenager with anti-vax mum gets vaccinated on his 18th birthday
- Michael Jordan: Six championships harder than streaks
- Rich the Kid and Usher involved in armed robbery at recording studio
- £1k iPhone 2019 Still Won't Have A Fast Charger, It Seems
- Woman throws chair from condo balcony onto Gardiner Expressway
- Texans to release veteran WR Demaryius Thomas