I think it's safe to say that most Iowans are looking for a getaway.
"With today's announcement of nonstop flights to Pittsburgh, Allegiant continues to expand its base of operations at McGhee Tyson Airport with nine nonstop destinations", Eddie Mannis, chairman of the Metropolitan Knoxville Airport Authority, said in a statement Tuesday.
Allegiant has announced its latest nonstop service from Rickenbacker (LCK) to Charleston International Airport (CHS).
Huge Crowd Awaits Atiku, Obi For PDP Presidential Campaign In Lagos
He has promised to "make Nigeria work again", lifting it out of the economic doldrums with business. He said the APC administration had brought hardship on Nigerians and Lagosians in particular.
With the new flight, which will operate twice weekly, Allegiant will serve seven cities from the Cedar Rapids airport.
Allegiant says it is offering introductory one-way fares as low as $59, as long as you book your flight by February 13 for travel by August 13, 2019.
A Shreveport Regional Airport Facebook post says the first flight will take off May 17 and is now scheduled to continue through September 2. They believe the direct flight to Music City will be quite popular. Travelers must purchase the flights by February 13 for travel by August 13 to get the introductory rate.
- Retail inflation softens to 19-month low of 2.05% in January
- You Can Buy Google Fi SIM Cards at Best Buy Now
- GO Snapshot feature coming to Pokemon Go soon
- Mark Clattenburg argues Ashley Young’s challenge on Angel Di Maria was acceptable
- Next OnePlus smartphone to bring 5G, optimisation for PUBG-like games
- Sony Explains Why PlayStation Is Skipping E3
- Nintendo Direct Set For February 13, 2019
- Rockstar Details Big Updates Heading to Red Dead Online on February 26th
- Apple to announce a new subscription-focused service on March 25th
- Akshay Kumar teases Kesari sneak peek