I think it's safe to say that most Iowans are looking for a getaway.
"With today's announcement of nonstop flights to Pittsburgh, Allegiant continues to expand its base of operations at McGhee Tyson Airport with nine nonstop destinations", Eddie Mannis, chairman of the Metropolitan Knoxville Airport Authority, said in a statement Tuesday.
Allegiant has announced its latest nonstop service from Rickenbacker (LCK) to Charleston International Airport (CHS).
Retail inflation softens to 19-month low of 2.05% in January
Consumer-price growth reached 2.05 percent in January, well below the Reserve Bank of India's medium term target of 4 percent. Mining sector output contracted by 1 per cent in December as against 1.2 per cent growth in December 2017, the data showed.
With the new flight, which will operate twice weekly, Allegiant will serve seven cities from the Cedar Rapids airport.
Allegiant says it is offering introductory one-way fares as low as $59, as long as you book your flight by February 13 for travel by August 13, 2019.
A Shreveport Regional Airport Facebook post says the first flight will take off May 17 and is now scheduled to continue through September 2. They believe the direct flight to Music City will be quite popular. Travelers must purchase the flights by February 13 for travel by August 13 to get the introductory rate.
- Sony Explains Why PlayStation Is Skipping E3
- Borussia Dortmund's flight to London delayed because Jadon Sancho forgot passport
- Mickelson comes out on top at Pebble Beach
- 'The Division 2' Is Getting an Open Beta
- GO Snapshot feature coming to Pokemon Go soon
- I can't do anything about struggling Sanchez, admits Solskjaer
- Police say detective killed by friendly fire
- Cardi B deactivates Instagram after Grammys win
- Savage Released on Bond After ICE Arrest
- Medivac bill passes in the House of Representatives and Senate