Kesari's new poster was shared by Akshay Kumar on social media which portrays him as the courageous warrior all set to go into battle against 10,000 Afghans. The movie which is slated to release on 21st March 2019 which also has the festival of Holi. The first glimpse of Kesari opens on an army of soldiers running around and they gather around a fort. The film is a Bollywood production called Kesari, and it stars Akshay Kumar, the antagonist of 2.0 in the lead. The actor has been sharing glimpses from the film for quite some time, and today, Kesari's new poster was unveiled by Akshay on social media.
Apart from Kesari, Akshay Kumar has Housefull 4, Good News and Sooryavanshi in his kitty. Soon after its release, the post of Khiladi Kumar started getting a lot of positive replies for the first synopsis of Kesari.
Apple to announce a new subscription-focused service on March 25th
The colors in which the new products will be launched are the same White and Black. The new AirPods are thought to cost $40 more than the old ones, meaning $200.
In September 1897, the Sikh regiment, under the leadership of Havildar Ishar Singh, fought for several hours against 10,000 Afghan tribesmen of the Orakzai and Afridi tribe at Saragarhi, North Western Frontier Province (NWFP).
Meanwhile, apart from Akshay's Kesari, two more projects on the same subject are also in the pipeline - Ajay Devgn's Sons Of Sardaar and Randeep Hooda's The Battle of Saragarhi.
- Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e full specs allegedly revealed
- Chrome Gets A Handful of Official Themes
- You Can Buy Google Fi SIM Cards at Best Buy Now
- Kamala Harris Has Smoked Weed And Wants To Legalize It
- Nintendo Direct Set For February 13, 2019
- I can't do anything about struggling Sanchez, admits Solskjaer
- Next OnePlus smartphone to bring 5G, optimisation for PUBG-like games
- Mark Clattenburg argues Ashley Young’s challenge on Angel Di Maria was acceptable
- Medivac bill passes in the House of Representatives and Senate
- Gmail gets a new right-click menu