Kesari's new poster was shared by Akshay Kumar on social media which portrays him as the courageous warrior all set to go into battle against 10,000 Afghans. The movie which is slated to release on 21st March 2019 which also has the festival of Holi. The first glimpse of Kesari opens on an army of soldiers running around and they gather around a fort. The film is a Bollywood production called Kesari, and it stars Akshay Kumar, the antagonist of 2.0 in the lead. The actor has been sharing glimpses from the film for quite some time, and today, Kesari's new poster was unveiled by Akshay on social media.
Apart from Kesari, Akshay Kumar has Housefull 4, Good News and Sooryavanshi in his kitty. Soon after its release, the post of Khiladi Kumar started getting a lot of positive replies for the first synopsis of Kesari.
Jail nurse accused of poisoning husband reportedly wanted to marry inmate
Officials determined that Amy poisoned Joshua with antifreeze and put him on the bed, according to KMIZ. In recorded phone calls at the facility, Murray told the inmate she wanted to divorce her husband.
In September 1897, the Sikh regiment, under the leadership of Havildar Ishar Singh, fought for several hours against 10,000 Afghan tribesmen of the Orakzai and Afridi tribe at Saragarhi, North Western Frontier Province (NWFP).
Meanwhile, apart from Akshay's Kesari, two more projects on the same subject are also in the pipeline - Ajay Devgn's Sons Of Sardaar and Randeep Hooda's The Battle of Saragarhi.
- Gigi Buffon On Win Over United: We Made It Seem Easy
- Rockstar Details Big Updates Heading to Red Dead Online on February 26th
- Plea to Thieves: Please Water the $90K Bonsai
- Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e full specs allegedly revealed
- North and South Korea Want to Host the 2032 Olympics Together
- Chrome Gets A Handful of Official Themes
- Teenager with anti-vax mum gets vaccinated on his 18th birthday
- Taylor Swift & Joe Alwyn Hold Hands After BAFTAs 2019!
- Next OnePlus smartphone to bring 5G, optimisation for PUBG-like games
- I can't do anything about struggling Sanchez, admits Solskjaer