Rafa Benitez complained officials do not "understand the rules" after watching Newcastle concede a 95th minute equaliser at Wolves. Boly went up with Newcastle 'keeper Dubravka, headed into the net, with the referee signalling for a goal, despite Newcastle appealing for a foul on their 'keeper. The Spaniard marched onto the pitch at the final whistle and raged at referee Graham Scott.
Rafael Benitez questioned the stoppage-time challenge on goalkeeper Martin Dubravka that resulted in Wolves salvaging a 1-1 draw against Newcastle. I can say many things but it will not change anything.
But when asked if there are any problems between the two players, Benitez said after the game: 'No, it's obvious the disappointment is for everyone.
"It was not very clear on the replay, but we have to defend the cross better". We have had a lot of moments like this, sometimes it give you the win, sometimes it doesn't.
California Governor Will Pull Most National Guard Troops From Border
Another 110 will be assigned to wildfire preparation duty. 100 troops for intelligence operations targeting drug cartels. We have families that are crossing the border that are doing so legally through the asylum process.
"Maybe it's a foul before on Almiron too, you can say many things but it won't change what happened, like in the first game", said Benitez, whose side had been on course for three precious points in their fight against relegation following Isaac Hayden's second-half strike.
Benitez did however concede that his goalkeeper could have been stronger.
'Martin was talking about more protection, Jamal felt Martin could deal with the cross in another way.
They looked to have all three points until Willy Boly was on hand to seize on a cross that dropped through Dubravka's hands at the back post.
- China releases video of Uighur musician to 'disprove his death'
- BAFTA 2019: Kate Middleton, Vision In White, Sparkles In Princess Diana's Earrings
- Katy Perry Shoes Pulled Over Blackface Comparison
- Indonesia police terrorize suspect with snake
- Offset Releases Footage of Cardi B Giving Birth in New Album Trailer
- Premier League 2018-19: Reviewing the three pivotal matches of Round 26
- Gordon Banks, England's 1966 World Cup-winning goalkeeper, dies aged 81
- Fire in Delhi hotel kills 17, raises questions of safety
- Massive crowds mark 40th anniversary of Iran revolution
- Born 'Fox & Friends' host Pete Hegseth: Germs 'not a real thing'