Rafa Benitez complained officials do not "understand the rules" after watching Newcastle concede a 95th minute equaliser at Wolves. Boly went up with Newcastle 'keeper Dubravka, headed into the net, with the referee signalling for a goal, despite Newcastle appealing for a foul on their 'keeper. The Spaniard marched onto the pitch at the final whistle and raged at referee Graham Scott.
Rafael Benitez questioned the stoppage-time challenge on goalkeeper Martin Dubravka that resulted in Wolves salvaging a 1-1 draw against Newcastle. I can say many things but it will not change anything.
But when asked if there are any problems between the two players, Benitez said after the game: 'No, it's obvious the disappointment is for everyone.
"It was not very clear on the replay, but we have to defend the cross better". We have had a lot of moments like this, sometimes it give you the win, sometimes it doesn't.
Paris Saint-Germain striker Edinson Cavani out of Manchester United match
For me, it's not important. "He [Solskjaer] was a super unsafe player, any time he came on he was there to win games and he does the same as a manager here".
"Maybe it's a foul before on Almiron too, you can say many things but it won't change what happened, like in the first game", said Benitez, whose side had been on course for three precious points in their fight against relegation following Isaac Hayden's second-half strike.
Benitez did however concede that his goalkeeper could have been stronger.
'Martin was talking about more protection, Jamal felt Martin could deal with the cross in another way.
They looked to have all three points until Willy Boly was on hand to seize on a cross that dropped through Dubravka's hands at the back post.
- Born 'Fox & Friends' host Pete Hegseth: Germs 'not a real thing'
- Premier League 2018-19: Reviewing the three pivotal matches of Round 26
- Kamala Harris Says Marijuana 'Brings People Joy'
- Paul Scholes appointed new Oldham Athletic manager
- Brexit: Theresa May responds to Jeremy Corbyn's letter
- China releases video of Uighur musician to 'disprove his death'
- Thomas Markle reveals 'heartbroken' Meghan's five-page letter
- Russian Federation plans to disconnect from the internet
- Jack Clarke: Leeds United teenager taken to hospital after Middlesbrough draw
- Trump to sign artificial intelligence order to boost U.S. competitiveness