But after Trump mocked her campaign effort, Warren began to get personal as well, pointing to the ongoing investigation into alleged Russian collusion by Special Counsel Robert Mueller.
Warren officially launched her campaign in MA on Saturday, where she issued a challenge to the super wealthy and called Trump "just the latest and most extreme symptom of what's gone wrong in America".
"Elizabeth Warren has already been exposed as a fraud by the Native Americans she impersonated and disrespected to advance her professional career, and the people of MA she deceived to get elected", Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale said in a statement. "Are we going to let him use those to divide us?"
"As we go forward in this campaign, is it going to be chasing every tweet and nasty statement from Donald Trump, or are we going to talk about what's broken in our country and what are our plans to fix it?"
Chimps use branch to make ladder, escape Belfast Zoo
Visitors said they saw the escaped chimps emerge from the bushes on to a path, as others sat on top of their enclosure wall. Danielle Monaghan, who was at the zoo with her two children, partner and his young nieces, expressed concern about safety.
Donald Trump Jr praised a tweet by his father criticizing Senator Elizabeth Warren and her claims of Native American ancestry as 'savage'. "Because that's not only how we win, but that's how we're gonna make the change we need to make". During her first of three events Sunday in eastern Iowa, Warren said the president shouldn't be allowed to dictate the direction of the campaign with divisive attacks. "See you on the campaign TRAIL, Liz!" the President tweeted on Saturday. It resulted in the deaths of thousands of Native Americans.
Warren's comments came a day after Trump took aim at the MA senator over her claims of having Native American heritage when she officially announced her candidacy for a 2020 presidential bid on Saturday. It was a fitting backdrop for the longtime consumer advocate to advance her platform of taking a pickaxe to Wall Street. Also expected to join the race is Vermont Senator and former presidential candidate Bernie Sanders. Kamala Harris, New Jersey Sen.
In Cedar Rapids on Sunday, Warren lamented that the country is in a "dangerous moment" and that "what happens in 2020 is going to determine the direction of our nation, the direction of our people".
She also slammed Trump over his tweets, calling them "racist" and "hateful" and called for her supporters to ignore the President's comments and not to merely respond to every single action of Trump's.
- Denver teachers go on strike after failing to reach pay deal
- Chelsea outline conditions under which Maurizio Sarri can still keep his job
- Nicki Minaj Throws Down the Gauntlet Against BET, Won’t Perform at Awards
- Newspaper carrier finds newborn baby in middle of Central California road
- ATP Montpellier: Jo-Wilfried Tsonga returns in glory for title number 17
- Hulu And Marvel Team Up For Four New Animated Shows
- Russian Federation plans to temporarily disconnect the entire country from the internet
- 'El Chapo' Drug Kingpin Found GUILTY on All Charges by Brooklyn Jury
- Naomi Osaka announces split with coach Sascha Bajin
- Protests in Madrid against Catalan independence