"Hey everyone, I will no longer be working together with Sascha", Osaka posted on Twitter on Monday.
The news comes just three weeks since Osaka's successful run to her second straight major title at the Australian Open, which launched her to World No.1.
"I will no longer be working together with Sascha", Osaka tweeted.
Bajin was named WTA coach of the year for 2018. In response, he thanked her and wished her good luck. She also thanked Bajin and wished him "all the best in the future".
Interestingly, Osaka's split with Bajin follows a pattern among the last few Grand Slam champions as both French Open champion Simona Halep and Wimbledon victor Angelique Kerber have parted ways with the coach that helped them win the Majors. What a ride that was.
Fire in Delhi hotel kills 17, raises questions of safety
Unconfirmed reports say the death toll is likely to rise as numerous injured jumped from the burning building to the ground. Last week, a fire broke out in a hospital in Noida, forcing an emergency evacuation of scores of patients and other people.
The 21-year-old added the Australian Open to her growing list of honors in January and consequently topped the world rankings for the first time in her career. "Thank you for letting me be part of this", he said.
Osaka hired Bajin ahead of the 2018 WTA season and the pair didn't take long to click on court.
Osaka, who is scheduled to compete in Dubai next week, began sounding out potential replacements late previous year, local media reported. She has dual citizenship and now is based in Florida.
- Gordon Banks, England's 1966 World Cup-winning goalkeeper, dies aged 81
- No deterioration in NZ-China relationship - Ardern
- #5 Kentucky Fends Off Pesky Bulldogs For Road Victory
- Indonesia police terrorize suspect with snake
- S. Korea announces hike in payment for USA troops
- Brexit: Theresa May responds to Jeremy Corbyn's letter
- Paul Scholes appointed new Oldham Athletic manager
- Trump Supporter Attacks Photographer at El Paso Trump Rally
- Paris Saint-Germain striker Edinson Cavani out of Manchester United match
- BAFTA 2019: Kate Middleton, Vision In White, Sparkles In Princess Diana's Earrings