Katy Perry performs during Byron Allen's Oscar Gala Viewing Party to Support The Children's Hospital Los Angeles at the Beverly Wilshire Four Seasons Hotel on March 4, 2018 in Beverly Hills, California.
Iwobi shines as Arsenal sink Huddersfield
Mark Lawrenson is confident Arsenal will beat Huddersfield Town if the Gunners are at their creative best on Saturday afternoon. Arsenal goalkeeper Bernd Leno says the team are ready to pounce should their top four rivals slip up.
The shoes, which depict a blue-eyed face on top of black material, apparently imitate blackface. However, the black style has critics pointing out the resemblance to classic blackface makeup.
Katy Perry Collections is the latest brand to come under fire in recent weeks for selling products that evoke racist imagery. However, TMZ reported once Katy became aware of the uproar, she made the decision to remove the shoes. The two styles appear with two eyes, a nose and red lips on them.
- Athletic Bilbao 0-0 Barcelona: Champions six points clear after draw
- Baby rescued from storm water drain
- U.S. seeks United Nations resolution calling for Venezuela polls
- Alfonso Cuarón’s ‘Roma’ and ‘The Favourite’ dominate — BAFTAs
- Polar Bears Invade Russian Town: State of Emergency Declared
- Saudis don't know where Khashoggi's body is, foreign minister says
- New Horizons beams back a new revelation about Ultima Thule
- Offset Releases Footage of Cardi B Giving Birth in New Album Trailer
- Samsung Galaxy M30 schematics leak reveals key design, specs
- Aaron Ramsey transfer: Juventus announce four-year contract with Arsenal midfielder