The 18-year-old is a product of the Leeds' academy and has been making the right waves in the English second division, in what is his debut campaign.
The Reds have been eyeing a move for Leeds United winger Jack Clarke and Jurgen Klopp is planning to make a move for the 18-year-old at the end of the season.
The incident saw 12 minutes of injury time added on, bringing the game to a standstill too.
In a statement issued just after the match, Leeds United said: "Jack Clarke began to feel unwell during the second half of our Sky Bet Championship fixture with Middlesbrough and received medical attention".
Leeds boss Bielsa told reporters that Clarke seemed to be in better condition before leaving the Riverside Stadium but does not know why he fell ill.
Born 'Fox & Friends' host Pete Hegseth: Germs 'not a real thing'
If you're seeing a lot of tweets or headlines about hand-washing, the explanation lies with Fox News host Pete Hegseth. A Fox News spokeswoman told The Washington Post Hegseth was joking, of course, which he later said was "obvious".
"The player is responsive and attending hospital with the club's head of medicine and performance". We don't really know the reasons yet.
Fans have been wishing Clarke the best. "He was taken back into the dressing room, where he seemed to have overcome the problem but he's gone to hospital now to see if everything is alright". "All our thoughts go to the lad Clarke".
In 16 league appearances Clarke has scored two goals and has two assists, but has clearly done enough in that time to appear on Liverpool's transfer radar.
The result sees them back on top of the Championship with a one point lead over Norwich, who face Ipswich on Sunday. Sheffield United are within touching distance of that final automatic promotion place, however, and are only three points behind Leeds.
- Morocco No Longer Part of Saudi-Led War on Yemen
- Russian Federation plans to disconnect from the internet
- China Expresses ‘Strong Dissatisfaction’ After U.S. Warships Sail near Spratly Islands
- Premier League 2018-19: Reviewing the three pivotal matches of Round 26
- Indonesia police terrorize suspect with snake
- Paul Scholes appointed new Oldham Athletic manager
- Christian Hackenberg Struggles In AAF Debut
- Saudis don't know where Khashoggi's body is, foreign minister says
- Polar Bears Invade Russian Town: State of Emergency Declared
- Massive crowds mark 40th anniversary of Iran revolution