Chelsea's 6-0 defeat at Manchester City at the weekend left Derby County coach Frank Lampard shocked but the former midfield great has distanced himself from talks of returning to Stamford Bridge as a possible replacement for manager Maurizio Sarri.
The loss to Manchester City, in particular, was quite damning, with the league leaders handing a 6-0 trouncing to Chelsea at the Etihad.
Sarri conducted training with his assistant manager Gianfranco Zola, a Chelsea icon, on Monday and meaning Zola is well placed to lead the club until the end of the season should the club's results continue to decline.
"With my Chelsea hat on, you have a feeling for it and it's not nice", the former England worldwide told the media on Monday.
Hulu And Marvel Team Up For Four New Animated Shows
Howard the Duck , M.O.D.O.K, Hit-Monkey, and Tigra and Dazzler have all been green-lit according to the Hollywood Reporter . With the hope of his "Gal pal" Beverly, Howard hopes to return home before he can be cooked by the evil Dr.
The Blues dropped down to fifth place in the Premier League table after Manchester United were 3-0 winners against Fulham at Craven Cottage on Saturday.
He said: "Bookmakers are not always right for starters! It is what makes top teams, resilience, and Chelsea as a club will have it". "It's only halfway through Sarri's first season but the worst thing I can say is it looks like he has turned Chelsea into Arsenal".
A lack of rotation has become glaringly obvious under the 60-year-old, meaning several players who are used to getting game time have been marginalised, while Callum Hudson-Odoi's lack of minutes was a significant factor behind his desire to join Bayern Munich in January.
"What Man City do - blowing teams away, scoring so early, the football that they play - you could argue that is the best football to watch", Carragher said.
- Brexit: Theresa May responds to Jeremy Corbyn's letter
- Massive crowds mark 40th anniversary of Iran revolution
- Denver teachers go on strike after failing to reach pay deal
- Jack Clarke: Leeds United teenager taken to hospital after Middlesbrough draw
- #5 Kentucky Fends Off Pesky Bulldogs For Road Victory
- No deterioration in NZ-China relationship - Ardern
- Paul Scholes appointed new Oldham Athletic manager
- Fire in Delhi hotel kills 17, raises questions of safety
- Pot smokers stumble upon caged tiger in abandoned Houston house
- Indonesia police terrorize suspect with snake