Neither Kate or Meghan have social media accounts (the Duchess of Sussex deleted her online accounts when she became engaged to Prince Harry) but Kensington Palace's social media platforms keep fans in touch with news on the younger generation of royals; its Instagram page has over seven million followers, while its Twitter account has almost 1.6 million.
"Women, in particular, are constantly pitted against and compared with each other in a way that reminds me of how people tried to portray Diana and me all the time as rivals, which is something neither of us ever really felt", Ferguson said. She mentioned her relationship with Diana while appearing to also hint at the online attacks against Markle and Middleton in recent months.
Priyanka Gandhi makes political debut in Uttar Pradesh
From 21 seats in the 2009 general election in Uttar Pradesh, Congress' tally fell to just two in 2014. The Hindu nationalist BJP calls Priyanka's appointment an extension of Congress's "dynastic politics".
The Duchess spoke about this online culture's "detrimental impact on people's mental health" and urged readers to think about what they are saying online before posting. This isn't about freedom of speech. "Enough is enough. Social media firms and all of us as individuals need to take a stand". "It's not acceptable to troll other people viciously online", she added.
Kate Middleton has several pieces of jewellery from Princes Diana's collection, which she uses every now and then.
She did not mention the Duchesses of Cambridge and Sussex by name but her comments will also be seen as a reference to Kate and Meghan's reported rift, that has seen their online fans at loggerheads.
- Baby rescued from storm water drain
- Christian Hackenberg Struggles In AAF Debut
- Offset Releases Footage of Cardi B Giving Birth in New Album Trailer
- United Kingdom signs post-Brexit trade continuity deal with Switzerland
- Thomas Markle reveals 'heartbroken' Meghan's five-page letter
- Buttigieg: Green New Deal resolution 'the right beginning'
- Saudis don't know where Khashoggi's body is, foreign minister says
- China Expresses ‘Strong Dissatisfaction’ After U.S. Warships Sail near Spratly Islands
- See Klobuchar launch 2020 presidential bid in most Minnesota way imaginable
- Kyler Murray chooses the National Football League over baseball