Finally: the blue Genie is here.
Disney has released the first TV spot for its upcoming live-action remake of Aladdin, directed by Guy Ritchie, and it offers our first look at Will Smith as Genie. But Disney provided another image of the character that wasn't shown in the trailer, offering fans another look to consider before making their judgements.
Jafar, played by Marwan Kenzari, says, "Bring me the lamp", which sends Aladdin, played by Mena Massoud, on his mission.
The first trailer of the film debuted in October 2018, though fans only got a quick look at Aladdin and his famous lamp.
Crypto exchange QuadrigaCX not regulated by Canadian securities watchdog
She said Mr Cotten died from complications linked to the disease, which disrupts digestion by causing inflammation of the bowels. Cotton was diagnosed at the hospital with a case of septic shock , perforation peritonitis , and intestinal obstruction.
"You really don't know who I am?"
Well, they hadn't seen Smith as a blue Genie until a Sunday night Grammys commercial... and the internet is going bonkers.
In a Facebook post on Monday, the actor quipped: "I told y'all I was gon' be Blue!"
There's plenty more goosebump-inducing moments in the one minute clip, including the "do you trust me?" meeting of hands before Aladdin and Jasmine go over sideways and under on their Whole New World magic carpet ride.
- Brexit: More votes promised as Labour says May running down the clock
- Universal basic income boosts wellbeing, but not employment
- Duke pokes holes in Virginia’s vaunted defense, rolls to 81-71 win
- Snow, ice pellets on the way Tuesday, Environment Canada warns
- Gaga wins Grammy for 'Shallow'; Hugh Jackman wins 1st Grammy
- May to appeal for more time to secure backstop changes
- Subaru's 2020 Legacy sedan gets an available 260hp turbo engine
- GRAMMYs 2019: Dolly Parton's Star-Studded Performance and Tribute
- Stone says he should be free to speak in Russian Federation probe case
- Adesanya stakes his claim after beating Silva at UFC 234