Finally: the blue Genie is here.
Disney has released the first TV spot for its upcoming live-action remake of Aladdin, directed by Guy Ritchie, and it offers our first look at Will Smith as Genie. But Disney provided another image of the character that wasn't shown in the trailer, offering fans another look to consider before making their judgements.
Jafar, played by Marwan Kenzari, says, "Bring me the lamp", which sends Aladdin, played by Mena Massoud, on his mission.
The first trailer of the film debuted in October 2018, though fans only got a quick look at Aladdin and his famous lamp.
Drake, Kendrick Lamar, & Childish Gambino Decline to Perform at Grammys
Taylor Swift, who is also nominated for Best Pop Vocal Album , is also expected to skip the show . The 61st Grammy Awards will be broadcast from The Staples Centre in Los Angeles, California.
"You really don't know who I am?"
Well, they hadn't seen Smith as a blue Genie until a Sunday night Grammys commercial... and the internet is going bonkers.
In a Facebook post on Monday, the actor quipped: "I told y'all I was gon' be Blue!"
There's plenty more goosebump-inducing moments in the one minute clip, including the "do you trust me?" meeting of hands before Aladdin and Jasmine go over sideways and under on their Whole New World magic carpet ride.
- Orlando Apollos rout Atlanta in AAF debut, 40
- Stone says he should be free to speak in Russian Federation probe case
- Kansas City area issued winter weather advisory for Sunday snow, freezing drizzle
- Maurizio Sarri: I'm 'always at risk' of being sacked by Chelsea
- Uranus has a 'new feature' and it's very attractive , Nasa reveals
- Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter Nights, and more cult classics are coming to consoles
- Brexit: More votes promised as Labour says May running down the clock
- Subaru's 2020 Legacy sedan gets an available 260hp turbo engine
- Lindor injury could open Indians spot for Taiwan's Chang
- Northeast BC unemployment rate increased in January 2019