The two M-Series handsets went on sale earlier this week and were well received by consumers and reviewers alike.
Though we did see the foldable phone at Samsung's annual Developer Conference in November, what we saw then was only a prototype device. Recently though, images of the schematic layout of the handset appeared in the wild thanks to iGyaan.
We are just nine days away from Samsung's Unpacked event, so we will hopefully know everything there is to know about this foldable phone at the event. Going by the leaked information, the forthcoming device will be retaining design elements of Galaxy M20.
Winter storm watch in effect for Greater Sudbury
If the rain starts coming down, drivers should look out for "a light glaze of ice" on untreated roadways. This snow is associated with a Colorado low that will cross Ontario Tuesday and Wednesday .
The smartphone in total will have four cameras with three on the back and a 16 MP selfie camera on the front. It also reveals the smartphone will flaunt USB Type-C port and a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor. Display wise, it comes with a 6.4 inch FHD+ display with an Infinity-V notch.
The smaller display will sit on the outer cover of the phone and have an aspect ratio of 21:9 and a resolution of 1960 x 480 pixels. The Galaxy M30 will be powered by the same Exynos 7904 processor, which is present in the Galaxy M20. It comes with up to 4GB of RAM and up to 64GB of storage which is expandable via microSD card. It features a triple rear camera setup, which consists of a 24-megapixel main sensor, a 10-megapixel telephoto sensor and a 5-megapixel depth sensor, while a 24-megapixel sensor handles selfies. Like the M20, the Galaxy M20 also supports face unlock and adds in a fingerprint sensor for additional security. The battery capacity remains identical to that of the M20 - 5,000 mAh.
- Soundarya marries Vishagan in grand ceremony
- How the Michelle Obama GRAMMYs Surprise All Came Together
- Russian Federation polar endure 'invasion' prompts alert
- Floyd Mayweather claims Gervonta Davis is fighting Tenshin Nasukawa in RIZIN
- Brad at Jen's 50th bday bash
- O'Connell hails Ireland's return to winning ways
- Google's Next Pixel Devices Might Have Real Dual SIM Support
- Sergio Aguero: One of the best performances
- Scandals Drive Calls for Top Virginia Leadership to Resign
- Thailand to free refugee Bahraini footballer after extradition bid dropped