"I don't know. You have to ask the club". "You have to ask the club". I am worried about my team, I am worried about the performance but my job is always at risk so I am not worried about the club.
Ten years ago this weekend, Luiz Felipe Scolari was sacked after a 0-0 draw against Hull City at Stamford Bridge.
While Chelsea are aiming to finish in the top four and achieve Champions League football next season.
"This kind of person, these type of games, the football helps to make it better".
"It was not easy because Chelsea demanded a lot and we defended deeper, like never before, because they have the quality to find spaces".
"People don't understand how hard the first year can be".
The City manager added that managers need the chance and the opportunity to succeed.
"The people expect that it immediately comes, it needs time". At the moment I am not able to see the reason. "That's why I am so happy at this club".
Sarri said after the match that his side now have a problem with playing away from home, but Sinclair thinks the Italian's refusal to change is the real issue.
Firecrews Remain At Scene Of Ocado Warehouse Fire
Ocado stressed it had comprehensive insurance for the property, stock and equipment and for business interruption losses.
Sarri, though, did not think they were struggling for motivation this time.
"It was really very hard not to give them space and so we were in trouble, but I am not able to understand because as I said before in the week I had a very good feeling", he said. We need to understand the reasons.
Asked if the thrashing showed his style of play simply will not work in England, he said: "No, because today I didn't see my football".
"You can't just look at it and say since January away from home it's not happening - do something about it", Sinclair stressed.
A Champions League round of 16 first-leg tie at Schalke follows on 20 February, before City meet Chelsea once more in the Carabao Cup final on 24 February. Instead, the day was about reclaiming top spot from Liverpool, and they did so in comprehensive fashion.
Manchester City striker Sergio Kun Aguero scored his second hat-trick in a week as his side hammered Chelsea 6-0 on Sunday.
Graeme Souness believes Liverpool will have to win every game for the rest of the season if they are to lift the Premier League trophy in May.
"He played the last two games and was key".
It does not get much more hard than that, although the Chelsea players and Sarri, who face City at Wembley on the same day, might beg to differ.
- 2018 was the fourth-hottest year in history, according to Nasa
- Drake, Kendrick Lamar, & Childish Gambino Decline to Perform at Grammys
- Opening this image file grants hackers access to your Android phone
- Duke pokes holes in Virginia’s vaunted defense, rolls to 81-71 win
- May to appeal for more time to secure backstop changes
- Alia Bhatt reacts to Kangana Ranaut calling her "Karan Johar’s puppet"
- Universal basic income boosts wellbeing, but not employment
- Man dances his way through roadside sobriety test, charged with DUI
- Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter Nights, and more cult classics are coming to consoles
- Adesanya stakes his claim after beating Silva at UFC 234