"We knew we could get into the top four".
United were outside of the Champions League places and reeling following a 3-1 Premier League loss to Liverpool but the club have gone 11 matches without defeat in all competitions since Solskjaer's appointment as caretaker to climb to fourth in the table.
Avram was at Saturday's win over Fulham, when United emerged as 3-0 victors despite picking a heavily rotated team, and he spoke to Solskjaer in the dressing room afterwards.
Solskjaer's side will take on PSG in mid-week before Manchester United make the trip to Chelsea FC in the FA Cup fifth round next weekend. We've proven that in the last 10 or 12 games.
"We're on a great run but I think the players are feeling the same".
Northeast BC unemployment rate increased in January 2019
More young Canadians, between the ages of 15 and 24 years old, found work last month as youth employment gained 52,800 positions. Total hours worked are up 1.2 per cent over the same period, according to StatsCan, compared to 0.9 per cent in December.
United came into the game eight league games unbeaten under interim boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and took the lead after just 14 minutes, with the rejuvenated Paul Pogba scoring a fine effort at the near post. "But like I said there is still a very long way to go and we have big games coming up and it's not going to be easy".
And as we head towards the final phase of the season, Fulham are sinking further into the relegation scrap, having acquired just seventeen points in 26 matches and are in desperate need of a miraculous turnaround if they are to maintain their top-flight status next season. "I told my players that it's important to show our fans we're alive, we try to do our best until the end".
Certainly when the draw was made for the Champions League last 16 in December, and they were pitched against Paris St-Germain, there were not many who thought that United could win it.
He has covered the most ground of any player in his last two Premier League appearances (Sky Sports) and he is more than willing to do his fair share of dirty work - and some of Pogba's too.
According to The Sun, the outcome of the meeting was that United have made a decision to appoint Solskjaer as their permanent manager, although "the club may not announce it until the end of the season".
- Orlando Apollos rout Atlanta in AAF debut, 40
- Will Smith is a buff, blue Genie in new 'Aladdin' teaser
- Subaru's 2020 Legacy sedan gets an available 260hp turbo engine
- Adesanya stakes his claim after beating Silva at UFC 234
- Ariana Grande a no-show despite winning first Grammy Award
- Yellow-vest protests: photographer maimed by police grenade in Paris clash
- Snow, ice pellets on the way Tuesday, Environment Canada warns
- Brexit: More votes promised as Labour says May running down the clock
- Gaga wins Grammy for 'Shallow'; Hugh Jackman wins 1st Grammy
- 2018 was the fourth-hottest year in history, according to Nasa