Kylie even organised Stormi's Shop, which featured merchandise including baby sweatshirts and shirts.
For her daughter Stormi's first birthday, Kylie Jenner threw her little one an understated little tea party for a few close friends. NOT.
"I had to go all out for my baby", said Jenner, who posted a photo holding Stormi in front of a neon sign.
Mini cheese and pepperoni pizzas and pretzels were served to guests, with fries given out in pink Louis Vuitton inspired holders, emblazoned with Stormi's initials.
Showing support for her granddaughter, Caitlyn Jenner attended the festivities alongside Sophia Hutchins.
"Oh Stormi your first Chanel!" the reality star says in the clip.
At the party, Kylie, Kim, Kris and Khloe were all together (with their children) to celebrate the toddler's birthday.
Yellow-vest protests: photographer maimed by police grenade in Paris clash
The activists waved Latvia's red-and-white flag, shouting slogans like "the French have woken up, while Latvians remain asleep". One protester, a photographer for the Yellow Vest demonstrations, had his right hand blown off by a police grenade.
And, of course, there were a slew of celebs that joined in on the fun, like DJ Khaled. However, she's always maintained her boyfriend talk to a minimum, only letting fans see the back-and-forth teasy comments they leave on each other's Instagram posts. "'I'm not a regular mom, I'm a cool mom' I think True found my posing amusing lol Happy First Birthday, Storm-a-Lou", Khloé captioned the post.
"How did I get so lucky to have such a sweet, smart, happy baby", she began.
'I know you won't remember much about the first year of your life but i pray you'll never forget to keep sharing your laughter with the world.my love grows for you a thousand miles a minute. every day with you is the best day of my life.' How sweet!
Kylie shared many aspects of the party on her Instagram story.
"As a father I know how important it is to give our kids the best life and the best bday parties!"
Scott also took to Instagram to wish his little girl a happy birthday last week.
- Universal basic income boosts wellbeing, but not employment
- Gaga wins Grammy for 'Shallow'; Hugh Jackman wins 1st Grammy
- Maurizio Sarri: I'm 'always at risk' of being sacked by Chelsea
- Orlando Apollos rout Atlanta in AAF debut, 40
- Coca-Cola adds new flavor
- Snow, ice pellets on the way Tuesday, Environment Canada warns
- Crypto exchange QuadrigaCX not regulated by Canadian securities watchdog
- Paul Merson reveals his prediction for Tottenham v Leicester
- Ariana Grande a no-show despite winning first Grammy Award
- Black Panther roars with early Grammy Award win for musical score