"Jose was one of the first guys to reach out (and tell me) how much I'm going to love the organization and the city and he was very excited", Gasol told reporters on Saturday.
Marc Gasol will be making his debut with the Toronto Raptors on Saturday night against the New York Knicks, and a deep postseason run with his new club is breathing new life into the 34-year-old center.
He was averaging 15.7 points and 8.6 rebounds per game with Memphis and will make the 41-16 Raptors that much tougher.
NY closed to 91-90 on a 3-pointer from rookie Kadeem Allen with 5 minutes left.
Coca-Cola adds new flavor
Consumers said the flavor was "unique and different in the flavored cola category", which is dominated by cherry, Carpenter said. If you don't want all the sugar of regular pop, there will be a Zero Sugar version of Orange Vanilla Coke .
Raptors F Kahwi Leonard returned to the lineup after missing Thursday's game at Atlanta due to a sore left knee.
The Knicks have cap room for two max players this July.
Leonard shot 4-of-15 for 11 points in a 104-99 Raptors win. He was asked after the game about what surprised him and said the fan support they had in an opponent's building.
Scariolo will definitely play a big role in Gasol's transitional period with so little practice dates left and 25 games remaining in the regular season before the playoffs start.
"Basically he is a great passer, someone who sees the next play a split-second before most of the opponents, most of the teammates as well, most of the coaches".
- Kylie Jenner Basically Built an Entire Amusement Park for Stormi's Birthday
- Death toll in Istanbul building collapse rises to 21
- GRAMMYs 2019: Dolly Parton's Star-Studded Performance and Tribute
- Is this the Next Samsung S10?
- Duke pokes holes in Virginia’s vaunted defense, rolls to 81-71 win
- Joy Villa dresses as Trump's border wall at 2019 Grammys
- 2018 was the fourth-hottest year in history, according to Nasa
- Kansas City area issued winter weather advisory for Sunday snow, freezing drizzle
- Drake, Kendrick Lamar, & Childish Gambino Decline to Perform at Grammys
- Yellow-vest protests: photographer maimed by police grenade in Paris clash