Ruiz fought Davis after replacing former world champion, Abner Mares, who withdrew from the fight after injuring his right eye during a training session.
'But he has an exhibition bout with Tenshin (Nasukawa) in Japan in April.
Floyd Mayweather, to remind, recently fought Tenshin Nasukawa himself, also in an exhibition bout in the RIZIN ring.
Gervonta Davis retained his World Boxing Association super featherweight world title with a vicious first-round knockout of former world champion Hugo Ruiz on Sunday. Yes he's fighting Tenshin in an exhibition bout in Japan'. "So first it's Tenshin in April and then in May it's the real fight".
Mayweather came out of a two-year retirement to face UFC star Conor McGregor in a boxing match in August 2017 and knocked him out in the 10th round in the second-highest grossing fight in history. I'm proud of Tank.
Brad at Jen's 50th bday bash
According to a close source, "someone extended the invitation to Brad to come to Jen's party and he accepted". She discussed inviting him with friends and ended up "very happy" when he attended.
Mayweather Promotions has plans to bring Davis home to Baltimore for a summer title defense, but Mayweather did not mention where specifically the May fight would take place or against whom.
The Japanese was unceremoniously beaten by Mayweather on New Year's Eve, who needed just 136 seconds to force Tenshin's corner to throw in the towel.
He reportedly earnt more than £60 million for his fight against Nasukawa in December.
Mayweather is unsurprisingly keen to see Davis go to Asia having walked away from his bout with $10million (£7.7m) and while the 24-year-old is unlikely to get to such figures, he would make light work of the 20-year-old Japanese fighter. He should have no difficulty dispatching the kickboxer easily.
- Maurizio Sarri: I'm 'always at risk' of being sacked by Chelsea
- Kansas City area issued winter weather advisory for Sunday snow, freezing drizzle
- Paul Merson reveals his prediction for Tottenham v Leicester
- Death toll in Istanbul building collapse rises to 21
- Afghan army frees civilians from Taliban clutch, 4 militants arrested
- Lukaku’s Bizarre Reaction To Pogba’s Opener Against Fulham
- Brexit: More votes promised as Labour says May running down the clock
- Yellow-vest protests: photographer maimed by police grenade in Paris clash
- Stone says he should be free to speak in Russian Federation probe case
- Joy Villa dresses as Trump's border wall at 2019 Grammys