"These special release trackers are available exclusively through Fitbit corporate, wellness, health plan, and health systems partners and customers of their organizations, participants, and members", the company explains on its marketing page. The Inspire device has several standard features like step tracking, heart rate checker along with details of calories burnt during different activities.
Fitbit has quietly added a new fitness tracker to its website, but the device is not for everyone.
Fitbit's new health tracker is reportedly the corporate's cheapest, but customers will be unable to purchase the wearable device by themselves.
Freezing rain looms (again) for London: Environment Canada
The snow will kick off around midnight, starting in the more southern communities and working its way north. Total snowfall amounts of 25 to 35 cm are likely before the snow tapers off during the day Wednesday .
Arriving as a fully subsidized product meant to be distributed in mass quantities, Fitbit is promoting its new tracker as a way to encourage the well being of health care recipients.
Fitbit CEO James Park stated in an interview with CNBC that Fitbit now has 6.8 million patients, employees, and health plan members who have signed up in wellness programs that utilize Fitbit devices, and the intent behind the recent announcement is to augment the number of business customers who are integral to aiding Fitbit's revenue. What are your views on this upcoming fitness tracker from Fitbit? The Inspire HR comes in three colour variants: black, lilac and white/black. Up to five days of battery life is also promised, with water resistance of up to 50 metres too. Inspire HR can also monitor a user's sleep stages - light, deep, and REM. Individual prices aren't available, though. These companies - whose names haven't been revealed - have a tie-up with Fitbit.
- Scandals Drive Calls for Top Virginia Leadership to Resign
- Trump's Afghan envoy intensifies peace efforts with Taliban
- Afghan army frees civilians from Taliban clutch, 4 militants arrested
- Soundarya marries Vishagan in grand ceremony
- Walter B. Jones, maverick GOP congressman, dead at 76
- Lukaku’s Bizarre Reaction To Pogba’s Opener Against Fulham
- Google's Next Pixel Devices Might Have Real Dual SIM Support
- O'Connell hails Ireland's return to winning ways
- Will Smith is a buff, blue Genie in new 'Aladdin' teaser
- Death toll in Istanbul building collapse rises to 21