If you don't want all the sugar of regular pop, there will be a Zero Sugar version of Orange Vanilla Coke.
What do you think about the new flavor? They considered a few options, including raspberry, lemon, and ginger, which performs well for the company in Asia.
"What we realized is that we had a diamond in the rough when we looked at our flavors portfolio".
Consumers said the flavor was "unique and different in the flavored cola category", which is dominated by cherry, Carpenter said. And the flavor, though "unexpected", was still "familiar", she said.
Orange Vanilla joins longstanding favorites Vanilla Coke, launched in 2007, and Cherry Coke, which has been on the market since 1985.
Subaru's 2020 Legacy sedan gets an available 260hp turbo engine
This welcome news is tempered a bit by the transmission with which it is paired: The Lineartronic CVT with a manual shifting mode. In terms of design, the new Legacy remains largely similar to its predecessor, with a few defining cues to set it apart.
Coca-Cola has experimented with a lot of flavors for Diet Coke, the zero-calorie offshoot of its core drink. "That's why we leaned into the orange-vanilla flavor combination - which is reminiscent of the creamy orange popsicles we grew up loving, but in a classically Coke way".
The new flavor also will be available exclusively at US Wendy's locations in Coca-Cola Freestyle fountain dispensers through the end of the NCAA March Madness basketball tournament before rolling out nationally across all Freestyle units.
Soft drinks giant, The Coca-Cola Company are known for their quirky and light-hearted tone aside from the iconic fizzy goodness that is the Coke drink itself.
"It's all about raising awareness", he said.
- May to appeal for more time to secure backstop changes
- Maurizio Sarri: I'm 'always at risk' of being sacked by Chelsea
- Universal basic income boosts wellbeing, but not employment
- Opening this image file grants hackers access to your Android phone
- Gaga wins Grammy for 'Shallow'; Hugh Jackman wins 1st Grammy
- Drake, Kendrick Lamar, & Childish Gambino Decline to Perform at Grammys
- Duke pokes holes in Virginia’s vaunted defense, rolls to 81-71 win
- 2018 was the fourth-hottest year in history, according to Nasa
- Will Smith is a buff, blue Genie in new 'Aladdin' teaser
- Uranus has a 'new feature' and it's very attractive , Nasa reveals