According to a close source, "someone extended the invitation to Brad to come to Jen's party and he accepted".
An insider told People: 'They hugged and chatted for a bit, but Jen was busy making sure all of her other guests had an incredible time'.
She discussed inviting him with friends and ended up "very happy" when he attended.
Shallow Hal star Gwyneth wrote alongside a second snapshot: 'Happy birthday (last night and tomorrow) to #jenniferaniston our ray of sunshine, example of perpetual goodness.
While Aniston and Pitt had remained friendly over the years, the source said the two weren't especially close.
"They hugged and chatted for a bit, but Jen was busy making sure all of her other guests had an unbelievable time", the source added.
Would you believe us if we told you February 7, 2019 marks Jennifer Aniston's 50th birthday?
2018 was the fourth-hottest year in history, according to Nasa
A still image pauses the onslaught of warmer temperatures in NASA and NOAA data summarizing global climate changes . The global surface temperature was almost 1 degree Celsius higher than average and it is because of global warming.
Okay, so Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston are both single.
"We love you so much and you make 50 LOOK [fire emoji]", she wrote in the caption.
Jennifer's birthday party was the main event on Saturday night with a host of celebrities in attendance. "We all love you sooo!"
She said: "I don't feel a void".
The 55-year-old actor - who split from the former Friends star in 2005 after five years of marriage - was spotted making a casual entrance at the Sunset Tower Hotel, arriving alone in a black Escalade and quickly making his way inside in a bid to dodge photographers who were waiting outside.
"My marriages, they've been very successful, in personal opinion".
"Sure, there were bumps, and not every moment felt fantastic, obviously, but at the end of it, this is our one life and I would not stay in a situation out of fear". Fear of not being able to survive.
- Death toll in Istanbul building collapse rises to 21
- Northeast BC unemployment rate increased in January 2019
- Yellow-vest protests: photographer maimed by police grenade in Paris clash
- Coca-Cola adds new flavor
- Thailand to free refugee Bahraini footballer after extradition bid dropped
- Stone says he should be free to speak in Russian Federation probe case
- Black Panther roars with early Grammy Award win for musical score
- Duke pokes holes in Virginia’s vaunted defense, rolls to 81-71 win
- Will Smith is a buff, blue Genie in new 'Aladdin' teaser
- Kylie Jenner Basically Built an Entire Amusement Park for Stormi's Birthday