"In a world of constant and increasingly rapid change... we are going to have to do more than simply adapt".
Ceferin said UEFA would do "everything possible" to bring the 2030 World Cup to Europe and that European football's break- even rule known as Financial Fair Play (FFP) would be updated. We are going to have to think ahead and undertake some major developments. The Slovenian, who was standing unopposed for re-election later on Thursday, told Congress that the danger of a Super League had been removed following "honest, direct and uncompromising" discussions between UEFA and the clubs.
"You can see with him a desire to give more of a place to the smaller clubs and nations with the creation of a third European club competition and the Nations League".
Back in November, German outlet Der Spiegel published a series of damning exposés in which City were accused of, among other things, manipulating sponsors' contracts in order to circumvent Uefa's Financial Fair Play regulations.
China firmly opposes Modi's visit to border region
Modi laid the foundation stone for a new airport development at Hollongi in the region's Parum Pare district during a two-day tour of northeast India.
"By respecting the football pyramid, by respecting our sport's institutions and history, by respecting the principle of competitions that are open to everyone, without exception, by respecting the promotion and relegation system that lies at the heart of our sporting culture.you remain great clubs in the world's eyes".
European club competitions run in three-year cycles with the current one ending in 2021.
Uefa has now responded by agreeing a new "memorandum of understanding" with the European Club Association, expiring in 2024. "How can we perform miracles in a society racked with doubt, where an inward-looking attitude seems to be the only way to survive?"
"We sincerely hope that Federation Internationale de Football Association will also show us respect by listening to our views..."
Florence Hardouin was chosen as the women's football representative for the UEFA EXCO, whilst Nasser Al-Khelaifi was voted to represent European clubs on the committee.
- Danai Gurira to leave The Walking Dead after season 10
- Virginia Lt. Governor releases statement denying allegations of sexual assault
- This heart-shaped pigs-in-blanket is the ideal Valentine's gift
- Officials Say Man Shot at Border Is Alive
- LeBron strongly reacts to Mavs' Barnes being traded mid-game
- SDF ready for push on final Daesh pocket
- Chucky Is Back In 'Child's Play' Remake Trailer
- Fortnite Valentine's Event Announced, Features New Challenges, Rewards, And More
- Mueller alleges Manafort continued work related to Ukraine despite 2017 indictment
- National Pizza Day 2019: Where to find free and cheap pizza today