In a telephone interview, Larson said he would not call his actions during the test "dancing" and declined further comment, the station reported.
A Florida man was caught on a deputy's dashcam dancing his way through a field sobriety test in Pasco County.
He was eventually arrested and told the deputy that he thought he was in Clearwater, Florida - not Holiday.
The body cam video shows Larson, wearing a white T-shirt, shorts and sneakers, striding along a straight line while periodically strutting his stuff.
The move was a fail as deputies charged him with DUI anyway.
He appears to alternate between giving it the old college try to maintain his balance and posture, and adding flair as if the exercise is more performative.
Mueller alleges Manafort continued work related to Ukraine despite 2017 indictment
In the same court documents, Manafort's defense counsel wrote that their client "discussed a Ukraine peace plan with Mr. Manafort's hopes for a pardon was one of several revelations in the 142-page transcript of a sealed hearing.
When the officer found Larson asleep behind the wheel, he knocked on the window and shouted for some time before he finally woke up, according to Fox 13. He is then told to continue until he feels he had completed the exercise.
When Larson got out of his truck, he did not realize that it was still running and it began to roll forward. At one point, Larson turns on one foot, as if performing a dance move and then begins bounce-walking in the opposite direction. The deputy said the man's foot was on the brake pedal.
He was awoken by deputies but then tried to get out the vehicle while the auto was in drive.
After his arrest, police said Larson admitted to drinking for several hours.
During the field sobriety test, Larson appeared disoriented before breaking into a dance.
- SDF ready for push on final Daesh pocket
- Kyrie Irving of Boston Celtics exits with knee sprain
- Officials Say Man Shot at Border Is Alive
- Re-elected UEFA president Aleksander Ceferin vows he won't be FIFA 'yes man'
- Former attorney general says she can’t publicly discuss SNC Lavalin allegations
- Red Deer area January unemployment rate lowest in Alberta
- Meeting with China’s Xi Jinping Before Trade Deal Deadline Unlikely
- Danai Gurira to leave The Walking Dead after season 10
- Israel Adesanya Emulates The Rock, Stone Cold At UFC 234 Workout
- LeBron strongly reacts to Mavs' Barnes being traded mid-game