They have won 10 of their last 12 games, with their two losses during that stretch coming in close games to the Golden State Warriors and Los Angeles Lakers.
One game after the Lakers rallied from 18 points down to win in Boston on Rajon Rondo's buzzer-beater - and six days after the Patriots beat the Rams in the Super Bowl - the Clippers turned the "Beat L.A.! chants" to boos. The Clippers, however, began chipping away at the lead, and somehow, they emerged victorious 123-112, holding the shell-shocked Celtics to just 12 points in the third quarter. Their primary justification for trading Tobias Harris to the Philadelphia 76ers wasn't missing the playoffs, but doing so would indeed be helpful given the team's imminent pursuit of Anthony Davis this summer.
Boston Celtics' Jaylen Brown (7) defends against Los Angeles Clippers' Montrezl Harrell (5) during the second half of an NBA basketball game in Boston, Saturday, Feb. 9, 2019. Kyrie Irving led the team with 24 points, seven rebounds and eight assists including a clutch go-ahead basket late in the game.
China firmly opposes Modi's visit to border region
Modi laid the foundation stone for a new airport development at Hollongi in the region's Parum Pare district during a two-day tour of northeast India.
"We had yesterday's practice and today's shootaround so we were able to put a couple of things in", coach Doc Rivers said.
Stevens also said Irving's knee appeared to "buckle" and he expects more tests to be run.
- SDF ready for push on final Daesh pocket
- Former attorney general says she can’t publicly discuss SNC Lavalin allegations
- Fortnite account merges are finally here and this is how they work
- Matt Whitaker to Eric Swalwell: 'I am not your puppet'
- Mueller alleges Manafort continued work related to Ukraine despite 2017 indictment
- MS Dhoni captains India in Rohit Sharma's absence vs New Zealand
- Trump seeks to undercut Schiff, complains about media coverage of Russian Federation probes
- Meeting with China’s Xi Jinping Before Trade Deal Deadline Unlikely
- Sacramento Weather: Storm Arriving By Evening Commute, Foothills Could Again See Snow
- United beat PSG confirmed: Edison Cavani injured