Being able to play against your friends regardless of what device they used has been one of Fortnite's strengths, but it made managing game resources sometimes more hard than it needed to be. Here's how to merge PS4 Fortnite accounts with those of other consoles.
As for the actual Fortnite account merging, it's an incredibly easy task.
First of all, the timing for when the accounts were made is important and can affect eligibility. Another caveat is that both accounts must have been used before 28 September 2018 to be eligible - one used to play on a Switch, and another on a PS4.
Your account must not now be banned or disabled. Head to the Epic Games site to read the complete breakdown of what will happen, what will be kept, and what will be lost. Log into your main account on the left-hand login section.
Now that Fortnite is on so many different platforms, there's a good chance some players have multiple Fortnite accounts.
It should also be noted that there is a cancel merge option that can be found in the settings bar to stop the process.
SDF ready for push on final Daesh pocket
But activists and residents say Isis still has sleeper cells in Syria and Iraq, and is laying the groundwork for an insurgency. Suspected jihadists captured by the SDF are usually eager to be sent home, something the Kurdish administration also wants.
Transfers to your new primary account will take around two weeks, which will cause a short period in which you might have to play with default skins, but it's a small price to pay to avoid having to play with the word "Switch" appended to the end of your usual online gamer name.
Epic Games now has a page that lets you merge your Fortnite accounts.
"Two weeks later your Fortnite Cosmetic Items and V-Bucks will be transferred to your Primary Account". Simply go to the Epic Games merge website and select a primary account.
Now, Epic has confirmed that you can merge those accounts together - and it's remarkably simple. Epic Games has thought of everything, and is now allowing players who played the popular battle royale title on PlayStation 4 before a certain date to merge their Fortnite accounts into one mega account. "Save the World will allow you to merge Llamas, Defenders, Heroes, Schematics, Survivors, XP, Evolution and Perk Materials".
Other Items such as Unreal Marketplace items, 'Creative Islands, ' and campaign account level and progress will not be merged over from your secondary account. Just to be clear, the wording specifies that the second account is disabled.
- USA prison inmate falls through ceiling in failed escape attempt
- U.S. Congresswoman Gabbard to officially declare 2020 candidacy
- Former attorney general says she can’t publicly discuss SNC Lavalin allegations
- PSG boss Tuchel anxious about Verratti ahead of Man Utd clash
- 5 kids, between 12 and 16, charged with murder of Tennessee man
- Danai Gurira to leave The Walking Dead after season 10
- BAFTA suspends 'Bohemian Rhapsody' director Bryan Singer nomination
- Kendrick Lamar, Drake and Childish Gambino Denied Grammy Performances
- Leaked image reveals vivo V15 Pro blue version
- Rep. Joe Kennedy III to endorse Elizabeth Warren for president