Beamdog is probably best known for bringing enhanced versions of these classic RPGs to PC.
The full list of games includes Baldur's Gate, Baldur's Gate ll, Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear, Icewind Dale, Planescape: Torment, and Neverwinter Nights.
If you would like the chance to check these games out in person, the Skybound Games booth at PAX East in Boston - taking place from 28th to 31st March, will be displaying a number of them to coincide with its first anniversary. Are you a fan of the D&D series? Skybound is currently the owners of the now defunct Telltale Games The Walking Dead, which they acquired in October of 2018, and has helped with the publishing of a number of independent games, including Slime Rancher by Monomi Park, The Long Dark by Hinterland, and Death's Gambit with White Rabbit and Adult Swim Games. All will arrive as enhanced editions, we're told, and will be sold both in retail stores and online through Skybound's website.
Chucky Is Back In 'Child's Play' Remake Trailer
In addition Don Mancini , the creator of the Child's Play franchise, had zero involvement in the new reboot. We'll find out if the new lineup can win over skeptics when the film hits theaters on June 21st, 2019.
"These games are iconic, including Baldur's Gate, which has really set the standard for Dungeons & Dragons computer roleplaying games", said Skybound Games CEO Ian Howe.
Beamdog and Skybound Games have announced that a tidal wave of classic RPGs, including Baldur's Gate and its many sequels, will be hitting home consoles later this year.
More information is to come in the following months about their specific release dates and box contents. There is no mention of exactly which consoles, though it is presumed that PlayStation 4, XBox One and, hopefully, Switch are included.
- Virginia Lt. Governor releases statement denying allegations of sexual assault
- Security incident hits Australia's parliament network
- Former attorney general says she can’t publicly discuss SNC Lavalin allegations
- Paul Pogba Gave His Shirt To A Fan Following Win Over Fulham
- Firecrews Remain At Scene Of Ocado Warehouse Fire
- LeBron strongly reacts to Mavs' Barnes being traded mid-game
- SDF ready for push on final Daesh pocket
- Trump seeks to undercut Schiff, complains about media coverage of Russian Federation probes
- Kyrie Irving of Boston Celtics exits with knee sprain
- Kendrick Lamar, Drake and Childish Gambino Denied Grammy Performances