Beamdog is probably best known for bringing enhanced versions of these classic RPGs to PC.
The full list of games includes Baldur's Gate, Baldur's Gate ll, Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear, Icewind Dale, Planescape: Torment, and Neverwinter Nights.
If you would like the chance to check these games out in person, the Skybound Games booth at PAX East in Boston - taking place from 28th to 31st March, will be displaying a number of them to coincide with its first anniversary. Are you a fan of the D&D series? Skybound is currently the owners of the now defunct Telltale Games The Walking Dead, which they acquired in October of 2018, and has helped with the publishing of a number of independent games, including Slime Rancher by Monomi Park, The Long Dark by Hinterland, and Death's Gambit with White Rabbit and Adult Swim Games. All will arrive as enhanced editions, we're told, and will be sold both in retail stores and online through Skybound's website.
China firmly opposes Modi's visit to border region
Modi laid the foundation stone for a new airport development at Hollongi in the region's Parum Pare district during a two-day tour of northeast India.
"These games are iconic, including Baldur's Gate, which has really set the standard for Dungeons & Dragons computer roleplaying games", said Skybound Games CEO Ian Howe.
Beamdog and Skybound Games have announced that a tidal wave of classic RPGs, including Baldur's Gate and its many sequels, will be hitting home consoles later this year.
More information is to come in the following months about their specific release dates and box contents. There is no mention of exactly which consoles, though it is presumed that PlayStation 4, XBox One and, hopefully, Switch are included.
- Chucky Is Back In 'Child's Play' Remake Trailer
- LeBron strongly reacts to Mavs' Barnes being traded mid-game
- Matt Whitaker to Eric Swalwell: 'I am not your puppet'
- Officials Say Man Shot at Border Is Alive
- Man dances his way through roadside sobriety test, charged with DUI
- Meeting with China’s Xi Jinping Before Trade Deal Deadline Unlikely
- Re-elected UEFA president Aleksander Ceferin vows he won't be FIFA 'yes man'
- MS Dhoni captains India in Rohit Sharma's absence vs New Zealand
- Fortnite Valentine's Event Announced, Features New Challenges, Rewards, And More
- Trump seeks to undercut Schiff, complains about media coverage of Russian Federation probes