An inmate fell through the ceiling while trying to escape from a jail in IN this week, authorities said.
Ayers, 28, ran into a medical room near the recreational area and locked the door behind him, the release said. When officers got into the room, Ayers had made his way into the ceiling.
The man eventually fell through the ceiling, landing in the booking area, where police officers were gathering.
Oil workers flee Venezuela's crisis for a better life
White House officials have clarified the US objective in Venezuela is the peaceful transfer of power. Guaido has claimed 300,000 people could die if Maduro doesn't allow the humanitarian aid to enter.
Ayers ultimately caused so much damage to the ceiling that it gave way, sending him toppling to the floor, tangled in wires, as four officers surrounded him.
Meyer said officers deployed stun guns to subdue Ayers after he 'refused to comply with orders given'.
The inmate went to the hospital with minor injuries, but he's now back in jail. He's charged with escape and criminal mischief. Ayers, who was originally jailed on a failure to appear warrant for battery, may face additional charges, the sheriff's department said in the press release.
- Mnuchin says Powell and Trump had ‘productive’ meeting
- Sarri: Higuain keen to prove himself again
- Khabib Nurmagomedov tips UFC to stage lightweight interim title fight
- Donald Trump Mocks Jeff Bezos For His Gushy Sexts
- Sixers Pull Trigger On Blockbuster Trade For Tobias Harris
- Phil Jones signs new contract with Manchester United through 2023
- Iran inaugurates medium-range ballistic missile
- The Division 2 Private Beta Code Giveaway!
- Minister admits Brits face European Union mobile roaming charges in no-deal Brexit
- Kane, Alli back in Tottenham training