Verratti, a key player for PSG, returned to training this week after recovering from a sprained ankle sustained last month.
Paris Saint-Germain will receive a prognosis on Thursday to determine if Verratti will be available for their upcoming league match against Bordeaux.
Youth players Christopher Nkunku, Stanley N'Soki and Moussa Diaby have also impressed when they've stepped up to the first team, with the latter even scoring his fourth senior goal for the club in the Coupe de France on Wednesday.
But PSG boss Thomas Tuchel has now revealed that Marco Verratti has once again injured himself just days after returning back from his initial injury.
Leaked image reveals vivo V15 Pro blue version
The company has now teased the V15 Pro on Amazon India website confirming that the phone will be available on the website itself. The page has revealed that the V15 Pro will come with 32MP pop-up selfie camera and main rear camera has been of a 48MP sensor.
'Marco Verratti could not finish training yesterday [Tuesday].
"Marco was unable to finish training on Tuesday", said the German.
'I have to wait until tomorrow [Thursday] to decide if he can play against Bordeaux.
"I usually prefer Kylian to be the finisher - when he's our last line of attack against the opposing defence", Tuchel told a news conference.
'Both strikers need to be the finishers, that's the most important thing'.
- USA prison inmate falls through ceiling in failed escape attempt
- Rocket the Raccoon's real-life inspiration Oreo dies
- Former Fleetwood Mac guitarist Lindsey Buckingham undergoes open heart surgery
- Australia's entries at the Eurovision Song Contest
- Greece’s Parliament backs North Atlantic Treaty Organisation admission for Macedonia
- The Division 2 Private Beta Code Giveaway!
- Huawei P30, P30 Pro launch set for March in Paris, confirms company
- Kane, Alli back in Tottenham training
- Minister admits Brits face European Union mobile roaming charges in no-deal Brexit
- Death toll in spurious liquor tragedy rises to 70