There were 169 passengers on board the flight which was en route France, including members from the Swedish swimming team who were on their way to a competition.
A plane bound for France was forced to return to Stockholm's Arlanda airport after a bomb threat, emergency services and police said Thursday.
Local police have not commented on the incident yet.
Passengers and crew were evacuated and armed special forces attended the scene.
Passengers had to wait about two hours after the plane landed at 11.14 am (6.14pm Singapore time) before being allowed off in small groups, according to daily Expressen.
5 kids, between 12 and 16, charged with murder of Tennessee man
Metro police reported a Hyundai Santa Fe, which was stolen from Brentwood, was also recovered from the Walmart parking lot. Prosecutors told the court on Friday that they want to try the underage suspects as adults, according to the Tennessean .
Norwegian Air issued a statement confirming the bomb threat against flight DY4321 that 'for security reasons returned to Arlanda, ' adding it was a police matter.
The low-budget carrier later said it had a replacement plane on standby.
A police spokeswoman said that officers were at Arlanda as a result of a threat made against an airline, but declined to give any further information.
The plane took off shortly after 10am from Arlanda and was scheduled to land in Nice, but around 20 minutes into the journey the Swedish Maritime Administration was informed of a threat. We note that there are a lot of questions from the media.
- Khabib Nurmagomedov tips UFC to stage lightweight interim title fight
- Two Palestinian teens killed by Israeli forces in Gaza
- Former Fleetwood Mac guitarist Lindsey Buckingham undergoes open heart surgery
- Minister admits Brits face European Union mobile roaming charges in no-deal Brexit
- Sarri: Higuain keen to prove himself again
- Canadian diplomats hit by mystery symptoms in Cuba sue Ottawa
- Rocket the Raccoon's real-life inspiration Oreo dies
- Greece’s Parliament backs North Atlantic Treaty Organisation admission for Macedonia
- Apple puts modem engineering unit into chip design group
- Sixers Pull Trigger On Blockbuster Trade For Tobias Harris