"I don't look back at being proud of this or that I've always looked forward and never sat down before a chapter is finished to be proud but I've never said well done, maybe I should do more often but that's just me".
"But my job description was, until the summer, get us playing in a certain way, get the mood back, get results - of course, I love every single minute of it and I'll take whatever comes when it comes". That's what we're trying to do at the moment.
Victor Lindelof was a notable absentee from the 20-man squad taken down to London and United fans will be hoping he is simply being rested ahead of the tie against Thomas Tuchel's men. Before the inevitable sacking of Jose Mourinho, United was the top-six side you were nearly certain to get three points from.
Donald Trump Mocks Jeff Bezos For His Gushy Sexts
On Thursday, Trump seemed nearly sensitive about the situation, and told reporters of Bezos and the divorce: "I wish him luck". President Donald Trump answers questions from the press as he departs the White House January 14, 2019 in Washington, DC.
Jones, 26, joined from Blackburn Rovers in 2011 and has won one Premier League title, an F.A. Cup and Europa League in 208 appearances for the club.
"It felt like a defeat against Burnley", he added. "Four minutes before full-time we were 2-0 down". Do we really have the hunger and urgency to come back?
Manchester United have revealed their team and substitutes to go up against Claudio Ranieri's Fulham side at Craven Cottage this afternoon. The last-ditch, winning games at the end, winning points at the end, that was fantastic.
This also feels like a game in which Fred could play. We lost at home to Middlesbrough at home in the treble-winning season over the Christmas period.
- McVitie's promotes mental health initiative
- Huawei P30, P30 Pro launch set for March in Paris, confirms company
- Greece’s Parliament backs North Atlantic Treaty Organisation admission for Macedonia
- Former Fleetwood Mac guitarist Lindsey Buckingham undergoes open heart surgery
- Pep Guardiola left confused by Benjamin Mendy's Hong Kong Instagram post
- New Mexico governor withdraws National Guard from border
- Cardiff City owner Tan makes touching offer to Sala's family
- Canadian diplomats hit by mystery symptoms in Cuba sue Ottawa
- Khabib Nurmagomedov tips UFC to stage lightweight interim title fight
- Golden State Warriors' Durant under pressure to break silence