"I don't look back at being proud of this or that I've always looked forward and never sat down before a chapter is finished to be proud but I've never said well done, maybe I should do more often but that's just me".
"But my job description was, until the summer, get us playing in a certain way, get the mood back, get results - of course, I love every single minute of it and I'll take whatever comes when it comes". That's what we're trying to do at the moment.
Victor Lindelof was a notable absentee from the 20-man squad taken down to London and United fans will be hoping he is simply being rested ahead of the tie against Thomas Tuchel's men. Before the inevitable sacking of Jose Mourinho, United was the top-six side you were nearly certain to get three points from.
Former Fleetwood Mac guitarist Lindsey Buckingham undergoes open heart surgery
But despite all this, our gratitude for life trumps all obstacles we have faced at this moment. "We feel so fortuante he's alive". Lindsey's family has a history of heart issues, having lost both his father at 56 and his brother at 46 to heart related illness.
Jones, 26, joined from Blackburn Rovers in 2011 and has won one Premier League title, an F.A. Cup and Europa League in 208 appearances for the club.
"It felt like a defeat against Burnley", he added. "Four minutes before full-time we were 2-0 down". Do we really have the hunger and urgency to come back?
Manchester United have revealed their team and substitutes to go up against Claudio Ranieri's Fulham side at Craven Cottage this afternoon. The last-ditch, winning games at the end, winning points at the end, that was fantastic.
This also feels like a game in which Fred could play. We lost at home to Middlesbrough at home in the treble-winning season over the Christmas period.
- New Mexico governor withdraws National Guard from border
- Golden State Warriors' Durant under pressure to break silence
- Greece’s Parliament backs North Atlantic Treaty Organisation admission for Macedonia
- Iran inaugurates medium-range ballistic missile
- Manchester United Identify Real Madrid Defender Raphael Varane as Top Summer Target
- Rocket the Raccoon's real-life inspiration Oreo dies
- Mnuchin says Powell and Trump had ‘productive’ meeting
- Canadian diplomats hit by mystery symptoms in Cuba sue Ottawa
- Kane, Alli back in Tottenham training
- Sarri: Higuain keen to prove himself again