Crouch added on a Tottenham side which has won 19 of its 25 games so far: "I know bookmakers have them as third favourites but, for the points they have racked up, you simply can not take them out of the discussion".
Spurs host the Foxes at Wembley, live on Super Sunday, while sitting just five points off the top of the table with 13 games to go.
Pochettino, whose side remain in the title race and sit just five points behind leaders Manchester City, has reiterated on several occasions that he wants to move as soon as possible but now fears it may not happen in time.
Pochettino is anticipating positive additions to their trophy challenge - chief among them the returns of Harry Kane and Dele Alli from injury and potentially, finally, moving into their new 62,062-seater stadium.
"I don't want to think too much".
Back-to-back home defeats for Everton have seen the odds about Marco Silva being the next Premier League manager to leave his post tumble but Leicester's beleaguered boss, Claude Puel, is still the strong favourite after a poor run off form.
"Did you see the last few games [at Wembley]?"
"Today I am more inclined to move but today it is only an opinion".
AAA: Cold weather can cut electric car range over 40 percent
Of the five models tested, range dropped by an average of 41 per cent when the mercury dropped to 20°F (-6.7°C). The cars use energy to heat the battery coolant in cold weather, as well as for heating the cabin, Hughes said.
Mauricio Pochettino says the player has made excellent progress as he recovers from an injury he sustained against Manchester United last month. The league will help you to try and arrive in the best condition.
Spurs have not won a trophy since lifting the League Cup under Juande Ramos in 2008.
These two sides have produced a couple of memorable matches in recent years.
"For us, it's such an important game, a key game, playing for three points that will give us the possibility to believe and to be a real contender at the end of the season".
Over 2 ½ in the Over/Under 2 ½ Goals market is odds-on but if forced to make a selection it would be Under at odds-against.
It did to an extent, as Spurs crashed out of both the Carabao Cup and FA Cup in the same week.
If you fancy combining two or more scenarios to build a bet that pays handsomely, click on the Same Game Multi tab at the top of the Sportsbook market and pick two or more selections to build a wager.
- Minister admits Brits face European Union mobile roaming charges in no-deal Brexit
- Phil Jones signs new contract with Manchester United through 2023
- New Mexico governor withdraws National Guard from border
- Greece’s Parliament backs North Atlantic Treaty Organisation admission for Macedonia
- Oil workers flee Venezuela's crisis for a better life
- Fraser Brown and Murray McCallum added to Scotland squad
- Iran inaugurates medium-range ballistic missile
- McVitie's promotes mental health initiative
- Donald Trump Mocks Jeff Bezos For His Gushy Sexts
- United States ambassador says Cameroon relations good despite aid cut