In the week that Everton owner Farhad Moshiri described the club's Premier League position as "just not good enough", Zouma's 61st-minute header lifted the mood at Goodison Park before Dominic Calvert-Lewin made sure of victory in injury-time.
"It was difficult at the end because they were pushing hard and they tried to put the ball in our box and play the second ball so we stayed compact and I think we did really well".
Following the showing from the former RB Leipzig player, Everton fans have voted for him as the man-of-the-match in the encounter. "We have to achieve the results, for us it's important to regain some form, and some confidence also and a clean sheet is also important".
Everton move up to 10th in the table after recovering from a poor opening 30 minutes to win only their second league game since the start of December. Lucas Digne is expected to return for Everton, along with Andre Gomes and Richarlison.
Lil Uzi Vert Announces He's Quitting Music
In his verse on Shabazz PBG's "Shells", Lil Uzi Vert raps, "Tryna figure out how I'm tryna get out my deal". Rapper Lil Uzi Vert is reportedly done with music. "I know y'all wondering when I'ma drop my album".
Kurt Zouma's goal for Everton was his third in the Premier League and his first since November 2017 for Stoke City.
With 90 minutes having elapsed, the fourth official raised five additional minutes but Daniel Calvert-Lewin sealed the win for Everton with a close range header to kill off the game.
Despite their ninth defeat in 12 league matches, Bournemouth remained in mid-table safety and the result might have been different for the Cherries if David Brooks' shot had not rebounded off a post in the 18th minute.
"I ran to the manager because yesterday he asked me to score today and he said: 'How many you scored last year?'".
"It's a hard one to take again for us".
- American Sandgren wins maiden ATP title in Auckland
- Patriots' AFC Championship Game hosting hopes dashed by Colts' stinker
- Ghosn set for continued detention as new charges filed
- DNA Pioneer Stripped of Honors Over ‘Reprehensible’ Race Comments
- This MASSIVE clue reveals the gender of Meghan Markle's baby
- Pogba reveals Man Utd players' nickname for Solskjaer
- Greater than six million individuals have had flu this season — CDC
- 911 audio shows shock, panic after comatose woman gave birth
- Pakistan tottering, South Africa smelling blood
- Samsung Galaxy M Series India-First Smartphones to Launch by January-End