A woman was reportedly drinking wine out of a Pringles can while riding a cart outside of Walmart.
A Texas woman is banned from a local Walmart after allegedly driving around the parking lot while drinking wine from a Pringles can.
Donald Trump's trade war hits Chinese exports
He added that cooperation with Belt and Road countries " has become new driving force of China's foreign trade development ". However, the data show December exports to USA contracted 3.5 percent compared with year ago as Trump tariff hikes hit.
Officer Jeff Hughes, a WFPD spokesperson, said police were told by dispatchers that they were looking for a woman wearing a blue jacket and black trousers. Wichita Falls deputies were informed that the person had been consuming wine from a Pringles can, the Times Record News first reported.
When officers arrived, they found the woman at a nearby restaurant and notified her that she'd been banned from the Walmart.
There was no indication by police that the woman, whose name was not released by authorities, was put under arrest or charged.
- Pogba reveals Man Utd players' nickname for Solskjaer
- The Favourite tipped for Critics' Choice Award glory
- 'Koffee With Karan': Shahid Kapoor's love for Ishaan Khatter is unmissable!
- China sentences Canadian man to death for drug smuggling
- Dillian Whyte Reacts To Anthony Joshua's Offer For Heavyweight Rematch
- Cold weather on the way later this month says Met Office
- Robbie Williams accused of tormenting Jimmy Page by blasting out Black Sabbath
- Fuel hike sparks protests in Zimbabwe
- Elon Musk posts first glimpse of SpaceX's finished Starship test vehicle
- Anthony Scaramucci joins 'Celebrity Big Brother' cast