Additional snowfall totals of 2 to 4 inches will be possible as another wave of snow pushes northward into the area. Snowfall should accumulate from 2 to 4 inches across Lee, DeKalb, Kane, DuPage and Cook Counties - increasing up to 7 or 8 inches well south of Interstate-80 into central IL.
Snowfall will cut off quickly farther north to an inch or less along the Illinois-Wisconsin border. Saturday night's snow is warm overrunning cold, with light, dry snow and will take some time to moisten up the atmosphere.
Lincoln Riley’s Latest Tweet Leads To Jalen Hurts Speculation
First of all, Hurts has not said a word about a possible destination or even confirmed the rumors of his transfer. There's no official timeline on a decision from Hurts, but classes in Norman start Monday.
Snow continues to fall for portions of Kentucky, but as temperatures hover around freezing a wintry mix could be seen in other areas.
The storm moved into Kansas and Nebraska from the Rockies on Friday, then east into Missouri and IL, covering roads and making driving risky. Mostly clear skies tonight allow things to cool off quickly after sunset, with lows in the low to mid 10s where snow is on the ground, and closer to 20 where little to none exists. The snow should begin to taper off early Sunday morning, leaving behind a coating to an inch for most of Philadelphia. That area could also experience power outages.
- Finn Balor Makes Surprise Appearance At NXT UK TakeOver Blackpool
- Stay strong! - Djokovic hails 'brave' Murray as retirement looms
- Putnam has career-best 62 to lead Sony Open
- Supporters can now send well wishes for Jayme Closs to PO box
- Aphria chief executive, co-founder stepping aside from executive roles
- Dan Enos hired as offensive coordinator at Miami
- Steve Buscemi's Wife Jo Andres Dead at 65
- Rockets Can't Overcome Second Half Drought In Loss To Bucks
- Maroon 5 & Travis Scott Officially Confirmed as Super Bowl 2019 Headliners
- Star of upcoming 'The Sopranos' prequel reveals details