There is also speculation that private secretary Samantha Cohen is wrapping things up after 17 years with the Royal Family.
Norfolk is a two hour drive from London, where pregnant Meghan was busy doing a charity visit last week, and three hours from the Cotswolds, where she and Harry are renting a farm home - so distance may have played a part in their absence.
Her name is unknown, being kept secret for protection, yet she's identifiable by photos captured in Fiji when urgency meant she had to take action.
Meghan's protection officer, who is understood to be leaving the Metropolitan police, was described by colleagues as "brilliant" and highly regarded in the force.
Game of Thrones Season 8 premiere date announced
They've exceeded the bar. "Everybody's in for an extraordinary treat of storytelling and of magical, magical production". But Entertainment Weekly warns fans not to get their hopes up for a full " Game of Thrones " season trailer on Sunday.
'It came as quite a shock.
Her outgoing bodyguard, an unnamed Scotland Yard inspector, was the first woman to hold such a key role in keeping the British royals safe, according to the Sunday Times UK, which first reported on her departure. According to royal biographer Andrew Morton, Meghan is very into food: "He loves cooking, exploring new foods, and experimenting with fresh flavours". "Even though [Meghan] was a famous actress, she could still do what she wanted in the way of getting around freely.But in her current role she can't go anywhere without her protection team, and that's a massive constraining force on an individual like her". Royal biographer Robert Jobson claimed in his book, Charles at Seventy, that a stressed-out Harry became "short-tempered" with staff and insisted: "What Meghan wants, she gets". Meghan, 37, looked the picture of health and was in great spirits as she arrived at Tomorrow's Women Wirral - an organisation that helps women in vulnerable circumstances.
The Duchesses of Cambridge and Cornwall both also have female personal protection officers on their security teams.
The news comes amidst rumours of an ongoing rift between the Duchesses, which the Palace has denied.
- Oklahoma QB Austin Kendall enters transfer portal | AP sports
- Surreal feeling that audience has accepted URI… says Vicky Kaushal
- President Trump Fires Back At ‘Insulting’ Questions Raised By NYT Article
- Kingdom Hearts 3 Epilogue Can't Be Watched Without an Internet Connection
- Game Of Thrones Season 8 Premiere Date Revealed In Cryptic New Video
- Iran Summons Polish Envoy over Planned Anti-Iran Meeting
- 911 audio shows shock, panic after comatose woman gave birth
- Logan Paul Plans ‘To Go Gay For One Month’
- Robertson defends Salah amid diving accusations
- Egg beats out Kylie Jenner for most liked Instagram photo