The Twitter account ChargerLAB, based in Hong Kong, reports that Apple has begun the manufacturing process for the AirPower mat, meaning a release date may not be far away. Luxshare is a member of Wireless Power Consortium, the force behind the promotion of its Qi standard.
"Another source claims Pegatron is set to start mass produce AirPower at Jan 21", the tweet reads. According to this one, Pegatron will soon commence AirPower production too. This is the same Taiwanese company which also produces iPhones. Apple already knows the company's fans are disappointed by the delays of the product, so it will likely launch the product pretty soon.
Winter Storm WARNING expanded, in effect until 9 p.m.
Saturday night's snow is warm overrunning cold, with light, dry snow and will take some time to moisten up the atmosphere. The snow should begin to taper off early Sunday morning, leaving behind a coating to an inch for most of Philadelphia.
After multiple delays and development issues, Hong Kong website ChargerLab has revealed (via MacRumors) that manufacturer Luxshare Precision, the company now in charge of making AirPods and Apple's USB-C cables, has finally kicked off AirPower production.
Breaking: AirPower is finally coming.
- Ring employees may have been spying on your security cameras and doorbells
- Tim Scott says Steve King's comments damage 'our nation as a whole'
- Arsenal lack consistency for top-four finish, says Emery
- Steve Buscemi's Wife Jo Andres Dead at 65
- Debenhams sees festive sales slide but profits on track
- Kyler Murray is about to Create an NFL-MLB Bidding War
- Oklahoma QB Austin Kendall enters transfer portal | AP sports
- USA to 'devastate Turkey economically' if it attacks Syrian Kurds
- Supporters can now send well wishes for Jayme Closs to PO box
- Greek defence minister resigns over Macedonia name change