If yes, then let us know about your reactions. The film has been directed by Aditya Dhar and it has been produced by Ronnie Screwvala. Vicky Kaushal's movie had collected Rs 8.20 crore on its opening day. While trade analyst Taran Adarsh reported that the film that stars Anupam Kher as former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh had earned Rs 4.5 crore on Friday even as Box Office India reported a 15% jump for the film on Saturday. The film released across the country on January 11 and has managed to impress both critics and the audience.
"Uri" also stars Vicky Kaushal in the lead. Vicky is playing the role of a soldier in a movie while Yami is playing an intelligence officer.
We meet a very motivated major Vihaan Singh Shergill played by Vicky Kaushal, actor Paresh Rawal is seen as National Security Advisor Ajit Doval, while Yami Gautam portrays the role of an intelligence officer. The officer trailer of the film received an overwhelming response from the film and now when the film has been released it is generating good business. Day 3 [today] should be bigger.
Josh Gordon rooting Julian Edelman, Patriots on in National Football League playoffs
Yeah, everybody does think we suck. "But the only thing that matters is what we think in this room and we believe. Really, that's Brady, a five-time Super Bowl champion and three-time NFL MVP, embracing the role of underdog.
Box office Collection Day 2 (Sat): Yet to update...
The film is based on 2016 Indian Army's surgical strike in Pakistan as a retaliation of the Uri attacks. But on the other end, one can blame the violent protest going on against the film for its poor box office collection. "India biz. #TAPM" Have you watched any of these movies yet?
- Oklahoma QB Austin Kendall enters transfer portal | AP sports
- Pentagon was asked to draw up plans for attack on Iran
- Lil Uzi Vert Announces He's Quitting Music
- Kyler Murray is about to Create an NFL-MLB Bidding War
- Winter Storm WARNING expanded, in effect until 9 p.m.
- Game Of Thrones Season 8 Premiere Date Revealed In Cryptic New Video
- President Trump Fires Back At ‘Insulting’ Questions Raised By NYT Article
- Rep. Ocasio-Cortez's campaign paid $1,500 fine to NY state
- Ring employees may have been spying on your security cameras and doorbells
- Injured, 2 At-Large Following Shooting At Mall Near Salt Lake City