Liverpool have been awarded four penalties in their last four league matches, with three coming for fouls on Salah.
Liverpool supporters have praised defender Virgil Van Dijk as footage emerged showing the Dutchman trying to rally his side in the closing stages of Saturday's 1-0 victory at Brighton.
"Brighton tried a little bit to bring the long balls to [Glenn] Murray and around him, which they did, by the way, against Joe Gomez in the home game as well".
Asked if any of the rough treatment dished out to Salah bothered Liverpool, Scotland full-back Robertson replied: "None of it apart from the diving, he's not that type of player".
"Every time it happens, we go back, everyone looks at the video, and you go, "Well, it's not a dive", Robertson told United Kingdom newspapers.
Ring employees may have been spying on your security cameras and doorbells
The company says it will abide by Europe's stronger privacy rules, which took effect in May, regardless of where a customer lives. Amazon-owned Ring is currently on the rocks right now as rumors began airing about employees having access over footages.
"I'm not sure if the Brighton players did say it was a dive or not and I'll need to see it back but I was at the edge of the box and for me it was a stone-waller".
"I'm completely happy even with the way we did it because I saw pretty early in the game that it was a harsh one, really tough that we would come through".
The Reds extended their lead at the top of the table to seven points with the win, as Manchester City do not play until Monday. "It's good and important but we didn't make a big fuss of the two defeats, to be honest".
"He is not that sort of player, so how many times is it going to happen?"
Klopp's side then lost their next game, an FA Cup third round fixture vs Wolves, and the alarm bells started ringing ahead of the game with Brighton on Saturday.
"The one against Arsenal, especially, he got clipped three times".
- Pentagon was asked to draw up plans for attack on Iran
- Kamala Harris to launch 2020 presidential run around MLK Day
- Greek defence minister resigns over Macedonia name change
- Lil Uzi Vert Announces He's Quitting Music
- Kuchar fires back-to-back 63s to lead Sony Open
- Oklahoma QB Austin Kendall enters transfer portal | AP sports
- The Apple AirPower mat is reportedly entering mass production at last
- USA to 'devastate Turkey economically' if it attacks Syrian Kurds
- Injured, 2 At-Large Following Shooting At Mall Near Salt Lake City
- Winter Storm WARNING expanded, in effect until 9 p.m.