John McCain, a Republican over the Democrats' nominee, Sen.
The fine is awkward for Ocasio-Cortez, who took the seat of top Democratic Rep. Joe Crowley with a campaign theme of improving conditions for the working class during the November midterm elections.
"A bartender from the Bronx has been able to create a litmus test around climate and economic policy for every 2020 Democrat", said Waleed Shahid, who was one of Ocasio-Cortez's early campaign advisers and is now communications director for Justice Democrats, a liberal activist group.
AOC is heading for a fall. He frequently voted along Republican ideology lines, and post-retirement from the Senate, served as head counsel for the white collar criminal defense and investigations practice at a law firm that did extensive work for Donald Trump and then later failed to mention that as a conflict of interest when necessary. "We just don't need sniping in our Democratic Caucus".
"The more typical Democrat elected to the House for the first time this year didn't share her point of view", he said.
USA to 'devastate Turkey economically' if it attacks Syrian Kurds
A defeat of the jihadists in the enclave would wipe out IS's territorial foothold on the eastern bank of the Euphrates River. Turkey's foreign minister and his US counterpart spoke over the phone, Turkish diplomatic sources announced on Saturday.
And she is expected to loudly advocate for Democratic primary campaigns against some of the middle-of-the-road members of her own party in Congress.
Some lawmakers are trying to convince Ocasio-Cortez to use her influence to unite Democrats, while others have warned her that she's headed for a lonely tenure in Congress if she treats her more moderate colleagues as enemies, the report said. She also criticized POLITICO for publishing a story suggesting she considered backing a primary opponent against rising star Rep. Hakeem Jeffries (D-N.Y.), who many believe could become the first black speaker.
Some House Democrats aren't convinced.
Although she often has come under scrutiny for failing to consider the cost of her promises, Ocasio-Cortez nonetheless has prided herself on her generosity.
AOC knows that - hell, she represents that - and judging by Joe's inane comments to somebody as far right wing as Cavuto... we think Joe may have an idea that his time has always been up, too.
- Dan Enos hired as offensive coordinator at Miami
- Antonio Brown Removes ‘Pittsburgh Steelers’ From Twitter Profile Bio
- Kyler Murray is about to Create an NFL-MLB Bidding War
- Box office day 1: Petta, Viswasam start on a good note
- Steve Smith Set to Undergo Surgery to Fix Injured Elbow
- Finn Balor Makes Surprise Appearance At NXT UK TakeOver Blackpool
- Supporters can now send well wishes for Jayme Closs to PO box
- Munster brush aside Gloucester easily in Champions Cup
- McCarthy: Russia Investigation Has Been About Trump 'From the Beginning'
- Man City boss Guardiola: January market can be good opportunity